The NetApp Certified Hybrid Cloud Implementation Engineer exam (NS0-402) includes 60 test questions, with an allotted time of 1-1/2 hours to complete. In countries where English is not the native language, candidates for whom English is not their first language will be granted a 30-minute extension to the allotted examination completion time.
Your results will be available in CertCenter two (2) to five (5) business days after you complete your exam.
The NS0-402 Exam Includes the Following Topics:
- Describe version control processes for code
- Describe the differences in DevOps versus traditional system administration
- Describe NetApp Hybrid Cloud capabilities within the software development lifecycle
Scalable Hybrid Cloud Deployment
- Demonstrate knowledge of security or compliance deployment capabilities in a NetApp Hybrid Cloud
- Demonstrate knowledge of high availability or fault tolerance capabilities in the NetApp Hybrid Cloud
- Demonstrate knowledge of end-to-end deployment of hybrid cloud solutions
- Demonstrate knowledge of deploying a NetApp private cloud
Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure Automation
- Describe the types of automation methods
- Demonstrate knowledge of using configuration files
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to use Ansible for NetApp deployment
Persistent Storage for Containers
- Demonstrate knowledge of when to use persistent storage with containers
- Describe how to implement automated persistent storage using Trident
Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure Monitoring and Remediation
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to monitor hybrid cloud solutions
- Demonstrate knowledge of hybrid cloud problem remediation
Have a question? Contact us.