NetApp recognizes partners’ successes in helping deliver NetApp solutions and services that address customer needs and industry trends
SAN JOSE, Calif. – July 18, 2023 – NetApp (NASDAQ: NTAP), a global cloud-led, data-centric software company, today announced the winners of its North America Partner Awards for Fiscal Year 2023 (FY23). NetApp’s strategic partnerships aid in providing NetApp products and solutions to solve the business challenges of their joint customers.
The North America Partner Award winners have been instrumental in driving the sales of NetApp’s solutions and services. Each winning partner has demonstrated a thorough understanding of the NetApp portfolio and has proven their ability to provide customers with NetApp’s innovative solutions and services.
“I want to congratulate all the winners of this year’s North America Partner Awards,” said Jenni Flinders, Worldwide Partner Group at NetApp. “Our partners have always been a critical asset to NetApp as we work together to help customers succeed and as we work together to solve the business challenges presented by increasingly complex cloud environments.”
North America Partner Award Winners for NetApp FY’23
- North America Partner of the Year: Recognizing overall NetApp FY’23 revenue, services capabilities, net-new account wins, and top rankings across product categories.
- Winner: CDW
- Distributor of the Year: Recognizing distributors driving significant year-over-year (YoY) growth in their NetApp partner ecosystem with demonstrated value in operations, sales, technical enablement, marketing, and financial services.
- Winner: Arrow Electronics
- Growth Partner of the Year: Recognizing the ability to generate significant YoY growth in NetApp revenue across the portfolio.
- Winner: Red8 LLC
- Flash Partner of the Year: Recognizing overall FY’23 flash revenue, positive YoY growth, and strategic account wins.
- Winner: World Wide Technology
- New Account Acquisition Partner of the Year: Recognizing the highest number of net-new accounts to NetApp with focused sales efforts on helping customers achieve digital transformation with NetApp solutions.
- Winner: Insight Enterprises
- FlexPod Partner of the Year: Recognizing a strategic approach and commitment to generating FlexPod sales and net-new account acquisition.
- Winner: ePlus, Inc.
- Cloud Partner of the Year: Recognizing overall FY’23 cloud data services revenue and deploying a focused cloud digital transformation strategy that aligns with the NetApp cloud vision.
- Winner: SHI International Corp.
- USPS Partner of the Year: Recognizing overall NetApp FY’23 revenue and YoY growth in the U.S. Public Sector market.
- Winner: CDW-G
- SLED Partner of the Year: Recognizing robust sales efforts resulting in the highest overall SLED business while also driving net-new account acquisitions and revenue wins.
- Winner: CDW-G
- DoD Partner of the Year: Recognizing strong performance in the DoD space, propelled by dynamic customer relationships and a commitment to growth.
- Winner: FCN Inc.
- Intelligence Partner of the Year: Recognizing profound sales and technical expertise in the Intelligence space contributing to significant overall YoY percentage growth in the US Public Sector.
- Winner: Flywheel Data, LLC
- Civilian Partner of the Year: Recognizing a strategic approach to sales and marketing, paired with demand generation efforts resulting in Civilian business growth.
- Winner: CTG Federal, LLC
Regional Partner Award Winners for FY’23
These awards recognize overall FY’23 revenue, YoY growth, strategic account wins, a significant focus on NetApp solutions, and participation in regional partnership activities.
- Partner of the Year – North:
- Winner: MainlineRTP
- Partner of the Year – South:
- Winner: AHEAD
- Partner of the Year – West:
- Winner: Converge Technology Solutions
- Canada Partner of the Year:
- Winner: CDW Canada
“Since the very beginning of our partnership with NetApp, they have worked with us to deliver what our customers need for successful hybrid multi-cloud, cloud data management with the security, automation, management, and visibility they expect--and we trust--both on premises and in the cloud,” said Tom Cahill, Vice President, Product and Partner Management at CDW. “We couldn’t be happier to be recognized in four different NetApp Partner Awards categories. This is one of many proof points for our customers that illustrate our dedication to providing them with industry-leading products and solutions that constantly evolve to ensure they can always succeed.”
NetApp provides its partners with the resources, training, support, and access to the expertise they need to solve their customers’ most complex data management challenges and expand their market share with a broader range of cloud-based solutions.
For more information on how to become a NetApp partner, visit: https://www.netapp.com/partners/#become
NetApp is a global, cloud-led, data-centric software company that empowers organizations to lead with data in the age of accelerated digital transformation. The company provides systems, software, and cloud services that enable them to run their applications optimally from the data center to the cloud, whether they are developing in the cloud, moving to the cloud, or creating their own cloudlike experiences on premises. With solutions that perform across diverse environments, NetApp helps organizations build their own data fabric and securely deliver the right data, services, and applications to the right people—anytime, anywhere. Learn more at www.netapp.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram.
NETAPP, the NETAPP logo, and the marks listed at www.netapp.com/TM are trademarks of NetApp, Inc. Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.