Select partners were recognized for their commitment to customer success with NetApp solutions and for driving revenue growth in cloud, flash, FlexPod, and Keystone
SAN JOSE, Calif. — June 30, 2021 — NetApp (NASDAQ: NTAP), a global cloud-led, data-centric software company, today announced the 2021 winners of its North America Partner Awards. Presented during this year’s virtual NetApp Partner Summit, these awards recognize North American partners who have demonstrated an outstanding commitment to customer success and revenue growth. These partners have excelled in selling NetApp® solutions in categories such as cloud, flash, the FlexPod® platform, and the NetApp Keystone™ portfolio over the past fiscal year – building differentiated specializations in key focus areas of the NetApp Unified Partner Program.
The award-winning, recently updated NetApp Unified Partner Program enables partners to gain a competitive advantage, to grow their business, to increase margin opportunity, and to get an optimal return on the relationship. With NetApp’s industry-leading portfolio of hybrid cloud data services and data management solutions, partners are positioned for profitability, helping enterprises accelerate their digital transformation initiatives and unlock the power of data wherever it resides: on-premises, in multiple clouds, or anywhere in between.
“For all that can be said about this past year, we are especially proud to highlight our partners’ successes in helping customers navigate possibly the most challenging period we’ve ever seen,” said Jim Elder, NetApp Channel Chief, North America. “NetApp’s partners are critical to the growth and success of our business. We’re committed to a long-term investment strategy with our Unified Partner Program so that our strategic partners have profitable growth opportunities to keep them doing what they do best – helping customers get the most value out of their data to achieve amazing business results.”
North America Partner Award Winners for NetApp fiscal year 2021 (FY’21)
- Partner of the Year: Recognizing overall NetApp FY’21 revenue, services capabilities, net-new account wins, and top rankings across product categories.
- Winner: World Wide Technology (WWT)
- U.S. Public Sector Partner of the Year: Recognizing overall NetApp FY’21 revenue and year-over-year (YoY) growth in the U.S. Public Sector market.
- Winner: FCN Inc.
- Growth Partner of the Year: Recognizing the ability to generate significant YoY growth in NetApp revenue across the portfolio.
- Winner: AHEAD
- Flash Partner of the Year: Recognizing overall FY’21 flash revenue, positive YoY growth, and strategic account wins.
- Winner: Computacenter
- New Account Acquisition Partner of the Year: Recognizing the highest number of net-new accounts to NetApp, with focused sales efforts on helping customers achieve digital transformation with NetApp solutions.
- Winner: CDW
- Cloud Partner of the Year: Recognizing overall FY’21 cloud data services revenue and deployment of a focused cloud digital transformation strategy that aligns with the NetApp cloud vision.
- Winner: CDW
- FlexPod Innovation Award: Recognizing a strategic approach and commitment in generating FlexPod sales and net-new account acquisition.
- Winner: Presidio
- Keystone Partner of the Year: Recognizing a strategic sales and marketing approach to drive significant growth in NetApp Keystone adoption.
- Winner: Insight Enterprises
- Global Systems Integrator (GSI) Partner of the Year: Recognizing overall NetApp FY’21 revenue, strategic account wins, and the ability to drive innovative solutions in North America.
- Winner: IBM
Regional Partner Award Winners for FY’21
These awards recognize overall FY’21 revenue, YoY growth, strategic account wins, a significant focus on NetApp solutions, and participation in regional partnership activities.
- North Most Valuable Partner:
- Winner: F3 Technology Partners
- South Most Valuable Partner:
- Winner: N4MATIVE
- West Most Valuable Partner:
- Winner: Trace3
- Canada Most Valuable Partner:
- Winner: Decisive Technologies
More information about the NetApp Unified Partner Program latest updates is available at https://www.netapp.com/partners/resources/.
NetApp is a global cloud-led, data-centric software company that empowers organizations to lead with data in the age of accelerated digital transformation. The company provides systems, software, and cloud services that enable them to run their applications optimally from data center to cloud, whether they are developing in the cloud, moving to the cloud, or creating their own cloudlike experiences on premises. With solutions that perform across diverse environments, NetApp helps organizations build their own data fabric and securely deliver the right data, services, and applications to the right people—anytime, anywhere. Learn more at www.netapp.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram.
NETAPP, the NETAPP logo, and the marks listed at www.netapp.com/TM are trademarks of NetApp, Inc. Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.