Discover what it means to build a data fabric for a hybrid multicloud world when you attend NetApp INSIGHT™ 2019 in Las Vegas. To help you design your best, customized experience, we’re offering some session and other recommendations so that you get the most out of your time at NetApp INSIGHT. At this exciting event, you’ll learn how to:
- Simplify IT and data services in a hybrid multicloud world
- Power modern workloads for your customers
- Provide the best security and protection for hybrid multicloud environments
Our technically focused sessions will cover how to innovate in private and hybrid clouds, how industry disruptors are changing the world with AI, the latest developments in DevOps, enterprise apps, virtualization—and much more. Other session favorites will focus on things like performance, tools, and new releases.
Start building your NetApp INSIGHT agenda with our Schedule Builder. We’ve scoured the offerings and selected some sessions that we strongly recommend for partners. Register for these popular sessions before they fill up. Kick-start your NetApp INSIGHT experience and start building your schedule today.
- 1372-2 Accelerate Your Hybrid Multicloud Strategy with Professional Services. Understand how your hybrid multicloud strategy is the foundation for your enterprise transformation efforts. Hear from executive consultants who have successfully designed and deployed hybrid multicloud to take advantage of your data fabric strategy delivered by NetApp.
- 1378-1 Market-Driven Strategies for Partners and Cloud and Hosting Providers. Making money with strong margins requires great market INSIGHTs and an understanding of how to align your hosting or cloud services to what prospective customers expect and need. In this session, we will review how successful hosting and cloud providers are targeting their services to maximize their return on investment.
- 1379-1 The Business of Private Clouds. Private-cloud service offerings have been the same forever. Now you have options to change the way private clouds are offered, to be more competitive, and to deliver better margins. In this session, we will examine the business outcomes you can achieve by offering private clouds on NetApp® HCI.
- 1421-1-TT Making It Easier for Partners to Do Business with NetApp. With a strong focus on simplicity and differentiation, NetApp is making it easier for partners to sell and support our market-leading portfolio of solutions. As the industry transforms, it’s important to understand how customers want to do business and how we need to change to deliver great customer experiences through simplified digital journeys.
- 1422-1-TT Your Customers’ Subscription to Data Freedom – Delivering Enhanced Customer Value. The cloud has changed customers’ expectations about how they acquire, manage, consume, and pay for IT and storage resources. Whether your customer prefers a traditional approach (self-managed, on the premises, capex) or a more cloudlike experience (fully managed services, hybrid multicloud environment, true opex), NetApp offers flexible business models that future-proof your customers’ storage investments today and in the future.
Interact with Partner Teams At Knowledge Zone
Visit Knowledge Zone and check out our partner-focused booths for a chance to win gift certificates to the NetApp Gear Store.
- Guide Your Customer with a Personalized Digital Experience (Booths #53-55). Visit us to learn about assessment, VAR Portal, and Customer Portal.
- Ascend (Booth #56). Check out the NetApp CRM tool, which provides and tracks opportunity and quote management.
- Active IQ Fusion (Booth #57). Use NetApp Active IQ® Fusion to size and design recommended storage solutions based on performance and capacity requirements.
- QuoteEdge (Booth #58). Learn how QuoteEdge and QuoteEdge Mobile can improve velocity in your sales cycle.
- Installed Base Selling (Booth #59). Discover and learn more about your NetApp Renewal Rates, view your customer installed-base data for renewals and tech refresh account planning, and see how the Partner Intelligence Dashboard makes it super easy for you.
- Partner Hub (Booth #60). Take advantage of the current sales tools, assets, and free demand-generation campaigns available on the Partner Hub, and provide your feedback to help us improve the tools to better serve you.
- Partnering to Help You Win New Customers (Booth #61). Learn how we invest and enable our partners to go to market with NetApp and find out what’s new in the FY20 Unified Partner Program, opt-in to participate in the 2020 Partner Experience Survey, and be sure to enter our daily drawing.
- NetApp University and Data Fabric Game Stations (Booths #62-65). Stop by the NetApp University booth to explore your Learning Journey and how you can accelerate your path to success. Play the “Build Your Data Fabric” challenge and MetroCluster™ VR cabling game to win prizes!
Get Certified at NetApp INSIGHT 2019
NetApp University is offering the full suite of NetApp’s industry-recognized certification exams and certification exam preparation sessions—free of charge. This year, onsite certification includes the NetApp Certified Technology Associate certification, an entry-level certification that spans all tracks. To reserve your spot, preregister for two NetApp certification exams online.
What’s New This Year?
The new NetApp Certified Hybrid Cloud Implementation Engineer certification is being offered for the first time at NetApp INSIGHT 2019. In addition, NetApp University is offering selected Microsoft exams on site, enabling you to complete your NetApp Certified Hybrid Cloud Architect requirements in one place, for free. Register onsite for the Microsoft exams. Come early, because seats are limited.
Enhance your career and distinguish yourself by achieving your NetApp certification at NetApp INSIGHT 2019 Las Vegas! For more information, download the INSIGHT 2019 Certification Program Overview.
Recommended Hands-On Labs
- 5004-2 Hands-On Lab: Get the Most Out of Flash: Understand and Manage NetApp ONTAP Technologies. This lab introduces the fundamental concepts of NetApp ONTAP® 9. You will configure a 2-node cluster running as a high-availability (HA) pair; provision aggregates, SVMs, LIFs, volumes, LUNs, protocols, and namespaces; and use Windows and Red Hat Enterprise Linux clients to access ONTAP storage using CIFS, NFS, and iSCSI protocols.
- 5012-2 Hands-On Lab: Enterprise Application Protection in the Data Fabric with ONTAP. Simplify data management and protection for databases. Use NetApp tools like OnCommand® System Manager and SnapCenter® to manage storage-efficient database backups and restores with application consistency for volumes running on NetApp storage.
- 5003-2 Hands-On Lab: Manage Private-Cloud Storage and Data Services at Scale Using the NetApp HCI Element API. Fuel the next-generation data center with NetApp Element® software. This demonstration walks you through the rich APIs that enable the automation you need to build a private cloud. Discover the APIs available through the documentation or the Element UI API log.
If you can’t attend NetApp INSIGHT this year, you can catch up on the comings and goings at https://insight.netapp.com/ and follow us on Twitter: @NetAppINSIGHT, @NetAppPartners. We look forward to seeing you at NetApp INSIGHT 2019!