On behalf of the entire NetApp team, I want to express our heartfelt hope that each of you and your loved ones are safe and healthy and, where necessary, that you are receiving the care you need. You have my commitment that we will take every necessary step to be the best partner in this quickly changing situation.
The impacts of COVID-19 are evolving rapidly. I want to share the steps that NetApp has taken and continues to take to keep our team and communities safe, minimize the spread of COVID-19, and deliver on our business commitments to all our key stakeholders.
- In January, we put together a company-wide crisis management team to execute our Business Continuity Plan and prepare to mitigate COVID-19 impact. We activated our plan to enable us to continue to deliver products and services and minimize any disruptions that could impact you.
- Our leadership team is monitoring the situation daily to understand and mitigate impact to sales, global supply chain, and support and services as much as possible.
- We are continuing to put measures in place to keep our teams safe including requiring the majority of our global workforce to work from home using digital collaboration tools to continue conducting business.
- We are postponing events and in-person meetings at our briefing centers and are shifting to digital delivery wherever possible.
- Our Worldwide Services and Support team continues to provide support 24/7.
- We will continue closely monitoring the situation and are following guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and international and local health authorities in countries where we operate.
NetApp is committed to helping you navigate these uncertain times and prepare for what comes next. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to understand how our team, experience and solutions can help.
We are also committed to helping our communities and are matching employee donations to COVID response organizations around the world. We are also evaluating other ways to help the most vulnerable.
As I said to our internal team, I am confident that we will find ways to cope, endure and become even stronger. Already there are early signs of progress in some parts of the world. I am certain that there will be a brighter morning that follows this patch of darkness. It may take a little while getting there, but with hope, faith, courage, hard work and persistence, it will come. And we will be stronger together.