Visit NetApp at the ISC in Frankfurt
Empowering Data - Accelerate Your Application and Time To Data Welcome to the Future
Discover NetApp innovations optimized for data analytics applications; boosting the performance and capabilities of third platform applications. Get information on accelerating specialized workloads such as Analytics, Shared File Systems, Security and Software Defined Storage in a DevOps environment and Data Protection using integrated Backup to Disk solutions from NetApp.
During the event you will find out how High Performance Computing on NetApp can transform your business; application acceleration and real-time performance at the speed of thought.
- Realize application agility with NetApp E-Series - from analytics to Parallel File Systems, NetApp E-Series will accelerate your time to data and protect application performance under failure.
- Learn how solutions based on E-Series can lower Total Cost of Ownership, accelerate time to data and reduce downtime and network traffic on drive failures.
- Come discuss IEEL, Spectrum Scale, StorNext, Splunk, MongoDB, Hadoop, OpenStack, Ceph and many more applications in the NetApp booth.
- See how NetApp E-Series solutions can enhance the capabilities of your Software Defined Storage solution with enterprise grade building blocks with a lower total cost of ownership than commodity hardware can provide.
- Discover Flash solutions and Hybrid Cloud – how to prepare for the Future of Storage?
Learn more about NetApp E-Series:
- E5600 (PDF)
- E2700 (PDF)
- EF560 (PDF)
- SANtricity (PDF)
- Lustre Solution
- Lustre File System
Exhibitor Forum Session
|Enterprise Grade Storage Building Blocks in the DevOps World|
Tuesday, June 21, 12:40 PM, Exhibitor Forum| Booth #500
Learn how NetApp’s E-Series Enterprise Grade Building Blocks can be used to accelerate and harden the DevOps deployments in your data center. With nearly a million units deployed, learn how E-Series can save cost, leverage orchestration tools like Puppet, Chef and Ansible as well as provide acceleration to your big data and specialized computing environments. From lowest latency to high capacity requirements, E-Series has solutions to leverage for your IT environment expansion. From Splunk to parallel file systems to Ceph, E-Series has answers to your data center challenges.