As a Server Virtualization Accredited Professional, you will have proven skills in the foundational knowledge necessary to sell NetApp products and solutions, present the NetApp value proposition, and position NetApp against competitors in a virtual environment.
- Describe the NetApp solutions for a VMware environment
- Articulate the NetApp value proposition for VMware
- Conduct a winning Proof of Concept (POC)
- Explain the NetApp best practices for storage protocols in a virtualized environment
- Explain the NetApp best practices for data layout in a virtualized environment
- Explain the NetApp best practices for storage networking in a virtualized environment
- Explain the NetApp disk and volume alignment best practices in virtualized environment
- Differentiate NetApp Snapshot™ copies and describe the backup process using NetApp Snapshot copies in a virtual environment
- Describe the virtual machine and file-level recovery process using NetApp Snapshot copies
- Describe the backup challenges customers face in a virtual environment
- Properly align NetApp replication products for virtualized environments with customer requirements
- Perform replication and disaster recovery of virtual machines using SnapMirror®
- Describe virtual machine replication using ReplicatorX™.
- Archive a virtual machine using SnapVault®
- Explain how SnapDrive® and SnapManager® products function in a virtual environment
- Explain thin provisioning in a virtualized environment
- Explain datastore and virtual machine provisioning using FlexClone® in a virtual environment
- Explain the importance of RAID-DP™ in a virtualized environment
- Position NetApp deduplication of VMware data on primary storage
- Manage growth and scalability
- Explain sizing for a virtualized environment
Schedule your exam by calling 1-800-596-3926 or by visiting http://www.prometric.com/NetApp.
Time: 1.5 hours
Note: ILT – Instructor-Led Training and WBT – Web-Based Training
Log on to NOW™ for access to certification learning paths, course catalogs, and learning opportunities related to NetApp products, solutions, and strategies.
Click here for instructions on how to obtain a NOW account.
Note: Recommended courses may change due to product or technology enhancement and upgrades in the marketplace. Click here for the latest information on NetApp global Authorized Learning Partners and for listings of available courses.