NetApp Test Drive
Choose from these easy, no-cost ways to evaluate the features and functionality of NetApp products.
Thank you for test driving ! We know you will love it!
Watch your email for the token key to access your test drive. Be sure to check your spam folder just in case.
Getting Started with NetApp Cloud Manager
Simplify and centralize management and monitoring of your hybrid cloud environment with cost-effective delivery of traditional iSCSI, NFS, and SMB applications to the cloud.
- Deploy a single Cloud Volumes ONTAP instance in either AWS or Azure and deploy an HA-protected Cloud Volumes ONTAP instance in AWS
- Discover an on-premises ONTAP cluster
- Create a replication relationship for the hybrid cloud
Storage Tiering with FabricPool: Moving Cold Data from ONTAP to StorageGRID
Enable automated tiering using object storage to store inactive (cold) data in the private cloud to free up fast and expensive SSD storage for more active (hot) data.
- Determine inactive data through reporting
- Set up FabricPool to work with StorageGRID
- Create a policy to move data based on thresholds
Enterprise Application Protection in the Data Fabric with ONTAP
Understanding how database backup and space-efficient replication are simplified with ONTAP technology.
- Demonstrate storage-efficiency management
- Configure space efficient Snapshots
- Create a data protection policy
Understanding Trident: The Benefits of Persistent Storage on NetApp
Quickly and easily self-provision persistent storage through Trident using the native Kubernetes command fline.
- Create a Persistent Volume (PV)
- Create a Snapshot and Clone a PV
- Resize a Persistent Volume Claim (PVC)