Bring new services to market faster, improve cloud service performance, and offer global-ready solutions by using NetApp® storage integration with the Cisco® Cloud Architecture (CCA) for the Microsoft® Cloud Platform.
The completely validated hosted cloud solution includes software integration for the scale-up reference architecture implemented with the help of NetApp Professional Services.
Our custom-built NetApp Resource Provider for Windows® Azure Pack, which directly integrates with the CCA for the Microsoft Cloud Platform, lets you expose differentiated storage services through your tenant-facing cloud offerings.
NetApp, Cisco, and Microsoft integration boosts service provider profits by:
- Reducing the time and risk to bring to market new services
- Providing integrated development and go-to-market support as you create service offerings
- Optimizing storage performance
The integration lets you deliver high-value offerings to your tenants, including:
- Storage resources aligned with their application needs
- Data protection service levels chosen by cost, use case, or recovery point objective (RPO)
- Accelerated and streamlined on- and off-boarding