01. Choose a performance tier.
02. Pick a storage service - file, block or object.
03. Manage it yourself.
Or we'll manage it for you.
New pay-as-you-go program changes the conversation
The challenges involved with IT purchasing can be exceptionally difficult. There are costs for data, infrastructure, cloud and myriad other technologies. But with a program called NetApp Keystone, companies can lessen the complexities associated with IT infrastructure and lifecycle management. Keystone gives IT buyers a clear, easy-to-understand path forward for managing IT, giving employees time to focus on more important business.
|Cloud Consumption Services Cloud Consumption on your terms, in your data center or in the public cloud||A better ownership experience Buy, optimize and grow with confidence|
Storage or Compute + Storage
|On-Prem Cloud Consumption||Build Your Own|
|We manage||You manage|
|How to pay for it||CAPEX|
|Who manages it||Customer/Partner||Customer/Partner|
|Where to run it||On-Prem||On-Prem||On-Prem|
Buy new technology with the confidence that it will work for you today and in the future.
Consume technology through a variety of options that fit your business with a common experience as you grow on-premises or off.
Receive more effective support by using intelligent analytics to proactively address issues within a new, simpler support structure.
91% of IT leaders are interested in the value of NetApp solutions
3.2x more IT leaders believe NetApp solutions increase IT stability and predictability
2.2x more IT leaders believe NetApp solutions increase IT service delivery speed
72% of IT leaders prioritize NetApp solutions
- "NetApp technology's reliability not only has liberated us from having to focus on keeping our back-end infrastructure running but also has given back time to our IT team so they can provide other unique IT value to the organization." Eugene Jesel Director of IT, Samaritan's Purse
- "The speed of FlexPod with All Flash FAS fits nicely into the DevOps model. Moving to FlexPod has enhanced our ability to leverage virtualization and IT automation with the speed of all-flash storage." Brad Stoddard DevOps Engineer, Polaris Alpha (now Parsons)
- "By leveraging NetApp Cloud Volumes Service we’re going to be able to seamlessly deliver capabilities to our application and development teams that allow them to provide superior healthcare." Brad Clark Director of Storage Systems and Data Protection, McKesson
- "Student data is the essence of the school district. We needed to modernize our legacy storage to a single unified system that provides block, file, NAS, just about any protocol that an IT team needs to provide storage to their servers." Joe Zoda Senior System Engineer, School District of Palm Beach County, Florida