Scale Without Limits. Easy.
Innovate and improve performance
- Go beyond microservices, deploy monolithic applications into the cloud.
- Use containers as a strategy to gradually refactor traditional applications into microservices, and simplify the deployment process.
- Scale while you optimize data center resources.
Build Better Software. Faster.
Drive application dependencies throughout the Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipeline.
- Simplify application deployment and management by automating through our APIs.
- Efficiently build new applications based on a microservices architecture using our native integrations into standard tools.
- Test against production data at scale, with instant access to snapshots and clones.
- Self-service data recovery, for when things go sideways.
Get Real Persistence. Finally.
Protect stateful data with our native integrations for persistent storage. Reduce operational management, and easily incorporate NetApp into your container strategy for:
- Data protection
- Traditional applications
- Web apps
Reduce infrastructure resource and hypervisor licensing costs using containers.
Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
Develop and test applications faster in any environment.
Migrating Traditional Applications Into the Cloud
Lift-and-shift your monolithic, or home-grown applications into the cloud to take advantage of a ticketless, self-service approach to IT.
Multiple Business Advantages
Certified NetApp Docker Volume Plugin (nDVP)
Easily create, delete, and mount persistent volumes across multiple instances with NetApp Docker Volume Plugin.
NetApp’s enabled platforms include:
Dynamic Storage Provisioner for Kubernetes
Use NetApp’s external storage provisioning for Kubernetes that leverages on-premises storage, acts as a provisioning controller, watches for persistent volume requests, and dynamically provisions volumes to meet real-time requirements.
FlexPod Datacenter with Docker Enterprise Edition for Container Management
Containerize traditional applications across the enterprise, refactor applications as microservices, and efficiently create and deliver new applications with this Cisco® and NetApp® solution.
Delivering With Containers
DARZ Case Study
DARZ helps customers drive digital transformation with an innovative Container-as-a-Service offering that is built on NetApp® SolidFire® technology and the NetApp Docker Volume Plugin.