Enterprise Container Storage: Persistent Data that Really Works
Scale Without Limits. Easy.
Innovate and improve performance.
- Go beyond microservices: Deploy monolithic applications into the cloud with proven enterprise persistent storage.
- Use containers as a strategy to gradually refactor traditional applications into microservices, and simplify the deployment process.
- Support enterprise scale while you optimize data center resources.
Build Better Software. Faster.
Deliver efficiency with a Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) software pipeline.
- Simplify application deployment and management by automating through our APIs.
- Efficiently build new applications based on a microservices architecture using our native integrations into standard tools.
- Test against production data at scale, with instant access to snapshots and clones.
- Leverage self-service data recovery when things go sideways.
Get Real Persistence. Finally.
Protect stateful data with our native integrations for persistent enterprise storage for containers. Reduce operational management. Easily incorporate NetApp® storage into your container strategy for:
- Data protection
- Traditional applications
- Web apps
Use Cases for Enterprise Container Storage
Multiple Business Advantages
Streamline provisioning: Trident.
Meet your external persistent volume requirements in real time. Trident automatically monitors persistent volume claims and dynamically provisions storage volumes to accommodate demand.
- Cloud Volumes
- NetApp HCI
Deliver big ideas faster: NetApp HCI and Red Hat.
Your developers spend more time delivering code. IT spends less time keeping your infrastructure running.
Our proven blueprint for a complete cloud application platform, the Trident reference architecture for Red Hat OpenShift on NetApp HCI, simplifies design and deployment for enterprises.
DARZ Case Study
DARZ helps customers drive digital transformation with an innovative Container-as-a-Service offering that is built on NetApp SolidFire technology and Trident.