NetApp Kubernetes Service
Run and manage cloud infrastructure at scale with our universal Kubernetes control plane, regardless of where your cloud lives.
- Create a Kubernetes cluster in three clicks
- Use the NetApp Kubernetes Service (NKS) dashboard to manage all of your clusters, on any provider
- Simplify the integration of Kubernetes into your DevOps workflow
Trident: A dynamic, open-source persistent storage orchestrator for containers
Trident has been implemented as an external provisioner controller that automates the orchestration, provisioning, and deprovisioning, of storage resources.
- Supports all major distributions of Kubernetes: OpenShift, Docker EE, Rancher and many others
- Supports all major NetApp storage platforms: Element, ONTAP, E-Series, Cloud Volumes Service
- Fully supported by NetApp
NetApp HCI for RedHat OpenShift
NetApp HCI for RedHat OpenShift (NVA) uses the best practices for deploying Red Hat OpenShift with NetApp HCI.
NetApp HCI for Private Cloud with RedHat
NetApp HCI for Private Cloud with Red Hat (NVA).
NetApp Kubernetes Service with NetApp
Join founders of StackPoint.io to learn about the new NetApp Kubernetes Service and how it's changing conversations for NetApp and our portfolio of solutions.
Persistent Storage Made Easy
Containers have taken on increasing significance for application development and infrastructure operations teams that seek additional speed and efficiency. Learn about the journey to managing persistent storage for stateful applications, including:
- Basic provisioning of persistent storage for containers
- Eliminating handoffs and automating toward CI/CD
- Persistent storage on demand
DARZ Case Study
DARZ helps customers drive digital transformation with an innovative Container-as-a-Service offering that is built on NetApp SolidFire technology and Trident.
Connect with NetApp Developers at thePub
Join the Discussion
thePub brings together brewmasters like you: the developers who make technology go.
Containerization Made Simple
Don’t debating about using stateless or stateful containers, or which orchestration platform is better; the most beneficial approach - do both with every cloud.
KubeCon Barcelona, May 2019
Join us in Barcelona May 20-23 to get hands on with NetApp container solutions and network with NetApp experts.