Trust your data with the leader in enterprise file storage.
- Keep your data online in the cloud, and avoid data loss with eight nines durability.
- Increase application performance with IOPS up to 30 times higher than leading cloud file storage.
- Easily copy large datasets to accelerate application development, concurrent processing, test and development, or QA without performance impact.
Move your data to the cloud and stay in sync. Easily.
- Rapidly move files or objects from any on-premises source to the cloud, or between clouds, with just a few clicks.
- Keep your data in sync with an easy-to-use, built-in data transport.
- Use NetApp SnapMirror® to replicate block-level data between the cloud and storage systems powered by NetApp ONTAP® or NetApp Element® software.
NetApp makes it easy to store, manage, and protect your files in the cloud.
- Dynamically scale bandwidth and capacity independently—up or down—and pay only for what you need.
- Share files across Windows and Linux hosts simultaneously by using SMB and NFS.
- Get full integration with Microsoft Active Directory—managed and self-managed.
- Flexibly attach to multiple hosts with read-only and read/write client access.
- Protect against malicious attacks and data loss by using integrated NetApp Snapshot™ copies and the available backup service.
Evaluating Capacity and Feature Sets of File Services in the Cloud
This white paper explains the challenges of running shared storage for files services in the cloud and offers solutions to provide the highest performance in file services in the cloud today.