Orchestrate and automate application lifecycle management across clouds.
- Deploy a production-ready Kubernetes cluster on your choice of cloud, including Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, or Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Scale your Kubernetes environment effortlessly, from one developer to thousands.
- Manage your Kubernetes clusters by using the same APIs on your choice of public or private cloud.
Easily deploy and consume persistent storage for DevOps.
- Meet the sophisticated storage demands of your DevOps pipeline and application workloads anywhere across the hybrid multicloud.
- Present composable infrastructure with advanced data management features such as cloning for rapid, efficient workspace deployment and checkpoints for a faster, more agile software lifecycle.
- Take advantage of native Kubernetes and other container orchestration APIs to easily consume storage resources on premises or in the cloud.
Take advantage of the highest-performing, most reliable cloud-native file services.
- Make seamless transitions between each phase of the pipeline with efficient, highly available persistent cloud storage.
- Simplify moving your file-based applications (NFS or SMB) to the cloud.
- Harden your developer environment and enhance protection with eight nines availability and always-on encryption.
- Reduce storage and compute expenses by as much as 70%.
Meet a Few of Our DevOps Integration Partners
A Game Changer for DevOps Engineers and Agile Software Development Teams
This white paper examines the challenges that DevOps engineers face and offers solutions to instantly create multiple, up-to-date, and temporary working environments to meet those demands.