Enjoy fast and affordable database access.
- Deliver the lowest cost IOPS for your database deployments compared with other cloud block storage.
- Improve I/O performance and gain smaller compute instances.
- Support large Oracle databases with the highest-performance cloud storage.
- Scale I/O up to three times higher than leading block storage.
- Take advantage of Oracle Direct NFS (dNFS) support.
Storage built for enterprise applications in the cloud. Durable. Available.
- Get eight nines durability and preserve data without needing to keep multiple copies.
- Create efficient, in-place NetApp® Snapshot™ copies for easy data management and fast restores.
- Protect against database corruption and data loss without affecting the primary dataset.
- Create and maintain granular recovery points without interrupting application performance.
- Restore rapidly from crash-consistent Snapshot copies to keep your applications online.
Accelerate project time to market.
- Create crash-consistent copies for agile test and development.
- Promote concurrent development and testing by rapidly creating multiple database copies.
- Enable developers to work with “real” datasets, saving testing and QA time.
- Speed application development by using high-speed Snapshot copies for rapid code iteration.
- Get flexibility and choice with concurrent SMB and NFS data access.
Meeting and Exceeding Cloud-Based Database Demands
This white paper examines the considerations for choosing a database cloud storage service and offers solutions to quickly scale based on demand.