With NetApp® infrastructure consolidation, you can expect:
- Server virtualization and consolidation, with unification of the underlying storage infrastructure.
- Consolidation of individual NAS systems and file servers to reduce data management complexity and increase storage capacity utilization.
- SAN consolidation for Fibre Channel, FCoE, and IP SAN (iSCSI) to consolidate DAS or existing SANs into more efficient storage pools.
- Unified storage consolidation, to boost performance and lower costs across storage protocols and tiers.
- Streamlined and automated backup, recovery, and archiving.
Read the consolidation solutions brief and the professional service brochure for more information about how NetApp data storage solutions can help you consolidate your infrastructure to achieve the efficiency, responsiveness, and cost savings you need.