NetApp Certified Support Engineer – ONTAP Specialist
You have proven skills in troubleshooting, analyzing, and remediating NetApp® ONTAP Storage Systems.
NCSE ONTAP Specialist logos and certificates will be granted to those individuals who successfully obtain the NetApp Certified Support Engineer (NCSE) certification, then pass the NetApp Certified Support Engineer – ONTAP Specialist (NS0-592) exam.
Prepare for Your Exam
NetApp Certified Support Engineer—ONTAP Specialist
We recommend that NetApp Certified Support Engineer—ONTAP Specialist candidates have six to 12 months of experience with troubleshooting, analysis, and resolution of NetApp ONTAP Storage Systems.
Recommended Training and Resources:
- ONTAP Troubleshooting (ILT)
- Practice Test for NS0-592
- View Exam Topics
- Reference document (PDF)
- Register for NS0-592
To enroll in NetApp University training, you will need a NetApp Support Site account.
Take Your Exam
NetApp Certified Support Engineer - ONTAP Specialist
The NS0-592 exam includes 60 test questions, with an allotted time of 2 hours to complete. In countries where English is not the native language, candidates for whom English is not their first language will be granted a 30-minute extension to the allotted examination completion time.
The NS0-592 exam includes the following topics:
- Describe the tools available for support or troubleshooting
- Demonstrate knowledge of ONTAP cluster administration
- Demonstrate knowledge of data replication issues
- Describe the structure of ONTAP OS
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to troubleshoot ONTAP OS
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to handle panic events
- Demonstrate knowledge of hardware troubleshooting
- Demonstrate knowledge of troubleshooting SP or BMC
- Describe the hardware components in a Fibre Channel environment
- Demonstrate knowledge of the cluster interconnect infrastructure
- Describe MetroCluster configurations
- Demonstrate knowledge of ONTAP NAS configurations
- Demonstrate knowledge of ONTAP SAN configurations
- Describe ONTAP performance concepts
- Demonstrate knowledge of troubleshooting ONTAP performance
Software-defined ONTAP Solutions
- Describe software-defined ONTAP solutions
Have a question? Contact us.