NetApp Certified Hybrid Cloud Architect
You have proven skills and knowledge in analyzing customer business requirements, and architecting NetApp data fabric solutions in hybrid cloud environments with supported public cloud providers, including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Microsoft Azure.
NCHC Architect logos and certificates will be granted to those individuals who successfully pass the NetApp Certified Hybrid Cloud Architect (NS0-602) exam plus one of the following cloud provider certifications:
Prepare for Your Exam
Candidates for NCHC (NetApp Certified Hybrid Cloud Architect) certification should have at least 12-24 months of field experience designing solutions for customers and architecting NetApp data fabric solutions in hybrid cloud environments. In addition, candidates taking the NetApp Certified Hybrid Cloud Architect exam should be able to help customers in their journey to the cloud and provide architected solutions with the cloud providers.
NetApp Certified Hybrid Cloud Architect:
- Technical Overview of Cloud Volumes ONTAP
- Technical Overview of NetApp SaaS Backup for Microsoft Office 365
- NS0-602 Practice Test
- Reference Document
- Cloud Data Services Fundamentals
- Cloud Volumes ONTAP Fundamentals
- Azure NetApp Files Overview
- Integrating Hybrid Clouds with NetApp Data Fabric
To enroll in NetApp University training courses, you will need a NetApp Support Site account.
Take Your Exam
The NetApp Certified Hybrid Cloud Architect (NS0-602 exam) includes 60 test questions, with an allotted time of 1-1/2 hours to complete. In countries where English is not the native language, candidates for whom English is not their first language will be granted a 30-minute extension to the allotted examination completion time.
Your results will be available in CertCenter two (2) to five (5) business days after you complete your exam.
The NetApp Certified Hybrid Cloud Architect (NS0-602) Exam Includes the Following Topics:
- Describe hybrid cloud technologies
- Demonstrate knowledge of business requirements
- Describe how NetApp technologies are justified by cost-benefit analysis
- Describe how to analyze a business IT environment
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to analyze a business workload
- Describe data classification in a customer environment
- Describe the data characteristics in a customer environment
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to provide strategic direction to customers
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to build a NetApp hybrid cloud solution with various partner technologies
- Demonstrate knowledge of how NetApp hybrid cloud can be used with emerging technologies
- Describe how to use hybrid cloud technologies
- Demonstrate knowledge of using risk mitigation techniques in solution design
- Demonstrate knowledge of data governance
- Describe the data flow in a hybrid cloud environment
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to deliver a proof of concept of the designed solution
Solution Adoption Strategies
- Demonstrate knowledge of solution implementation strategies
- Describe what to deliver in an implementation plan
Reporting and Documentation
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to design a monitoring system for the solution
- Describe the documents of the customer’s delivered solution
Have a question? Contact us.