NetApp Certified Hybrid Cloud Administrator
NetApp Certified Hybrid Cloud Administrators have proven skills in performing in-depth support, administrative and data protection functions, detailed knowledge of cloud data services security, deployment and performance management for NetApp cloud data services in supported public cloud providers, including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Microsoft Azure. They are also able to manage NetApp data fabric solutions in hybrid cloud environments.
NCHC Administrator logos and certificates will be granted to those individuals who successfully pass the NetApp Certified Hybrid Cloud Administrator (NS0-300) exam.
Prepare for Your Exam
Candidates for NetApp Certified Hybrid Cloud Administrator certification should have at least 6-12 months of field experience administering NetApp data management solutions in the cloud. Candidates taking NetApp Certified Hybrid Cloud Administrator exam should have a working knowledge using Cloud Volumes Service, Cloud Volumes ONTAP, Cloud Manager, Cloud Sync, SaaS Backup, StorageGRID and NetApp® HCI.
NetApp Certified Hybrid Cloud Administrator:
- Cloud Volumes ONTAP Fundamentals (WBT)
- Integrating Hybrid Clouds with NetApp Data Fabric (ILT)
- Technical Overview of SaaS Backup for Microsoft Office 365 (WBT)
- NetApp Cloud Volumes ONTAP: Deployment and Management for Azure (WBT)
- NS0-300 Practice Test
- Reference Document
To enroll in NetApp University training courses, you will need a NetApp Support Site account.
Take Your Exam
The NetApp Certified Hybrid Cloud Administrator (NS0-300 exam) includes 60 test questions, with an allotted time of 1-1/2 hours to complete. In countries where English is not the native language, candidates for whom English is not their first language will be granted a 30-minute extension to the allotted examination completion time.
Your results will be available in CertCenter two (2) to five (5) business days after you complete your exam.
The NSO-300 Exam Includes the Following Topics:
Cloud Manager Administration
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to deploy OnCommand Cloud Manager
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to administer an OnCommand Cloud Manager
Cloud Volumes ONTAP Administration
- Describe how to provision storage
- Describe how to decommission or pause Cloud Volumes ONTAP
- Describe storage efficiency or provisioning tools available in ONTAP cloud
- Describe how to deploy Cloud Volumes ONTAP in all supported cloud providers
- Describe how to set up a failover scenario between Cloud Volumes ONTAP in two regions of a cloud provider
- Describe how to upgrade Cloud Volumes ONTAP
Cloud Volumes Services Administration
- Describe how to deploy cloud volumes in supported hyperscalers
- Describe which protocols are supported by Cloud Volumes Service
Cloud Connected Platforms
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to set up a FabricPool to connect to an existing cloud storage location
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to provision services in cloud connected storage
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to create a StorageGRID S3 bucket
Cloud Data Security
- Describe how to provision security permissions in a public cloud provider to set up Cloud Volumes ONTAP
- Describe how to provision security permission in a public cloud provider to set up Cloud Volumes Services
- Describe how to protect or restore data in SaaS Backup
- Describe how to configure data protection
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to troubleshoot data protection services
Public Cloud Prerequisites
- Describe how to set up networking in a hybrid cloud environment
- Describe how to set up data service levels in a NetApp hybrid cloud solution
Have a question? Contact us.