FAS Hybrid-Flash Arrays
Step up to simple, smart, trusted hybrid-flash storage.
Provision storage in minutes.
Go from initial power-on to serving data in less than 10 minutes with provisioning for key business applications.
Simplify ongoing management.
Upgrade software or service storage during regular business hours with zero downtime.
Leverage one unified system for SAN and NAS with proven storage efficiency.
Respond quickly to changing business requirements.
Start small and scale nondisruptively as your data requirements grow, on premises and in the cloud.
Build your hybrid cloud.
Connect effortlessly to the cloud with leading integration to Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and others.
Prevent problems before they affect your business.
Optimize your storage environment and reduce costs with the predictive analytics and proactive care of NetApp® Active IQ®.
Secure your sensitive information.
Protect your data at rest and in transit with our portfolio of security capabilities.
Safeguard against data loss.
Efficiently replicate data and accelerate recovery with application-consistent data protection.
Eliminate business disruptions.
Maintain access to data at all times during service, failures, and site disasters.
Get the most value from your investment.
SupportEdge optimizes your systems with simplified, predictive support services.
SIMPLICITY. INSIGHTS. SPEED.
A LEADER IN PRIMARY STORAGE.
Primary Use Cases
Backup and Retention
Store and safeguard your application data with the cost efficiency of hybrid-flash FAS systems and the integrated data protection of ONTAP software.
Consolidation of General Business Applications and File Services
Scale to high capacity and consolidate multiple SAN and NAS workloads that don't require ultra-high performance.
Content Collaboration and Unstructured Data
Manage your distributed content and large unstructured data with the simplicity, scale, and cost optimization of FAS hybrid-flash arrays.
IDC MarketScape: Leader in Scale-Out NAS
NetApp named a leader in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Scale-Out File-Based Storage 2019 Vendor Assessment.
Need the lowest latency for your enterprise applications?
Check out the NetApp AFF A-Series, with the high performance, scale, and cloud connectivity you need to run your business.
Looking for entry all-flash storage with no compromises?
Get the NetApp AFF C190 – an enterprise-class flash system at an affordable price.
Models & Specifications
Harness the power of ONTAP to simplify and accelerate your storage environment:
- Storage Efficiency: Reduce costs with leading data reduction technologies and built-in configuration efficiencies.
- Backup and Recovery: Protect against data loss and accelerate recovery from local and regional outages.
- Business Continuity: Ensure your critical applications stay online with continuous data availability.
- Nondisruptive Operations: Eliminate business disruptions during maintenance and upgrades.
- Performance and Scalability: Ensure performance for consolidated workloads, and scale up or scale out capacity and performance.
- Cloud Integration: Automatically tier cold data to the hybrid cloud.
- Security: Avoid unauthorized data access and secure your data at rest and in transit across your hybrid cloud.
- Compliance: Meet strict governance and data retention policies.
See How Our Customers Are Using FAS Hybrid-Flash Arrays
University of New Mexico
UNM's Computer Science Department relies on NetApp to conduct cutting-edge research.
NetApp FAS and All Flash FAS systems enable ON Semiconductor to keep manufacturing running 24/7.
Okada Manila delivers a data-driven customer experience with NetApp's hybrid flash storage solutions.
How To Buy
NetApp Keystone provides flexible cloud consumption models whether you build or buy, on-premises or in the public cloud.