ONTAP Data Management Software
Simplify your hybrid cloud. Unify your data. Rely on the #1 enterprise data management software.*
Simplify operations. Reduce costs.
- Minimize capex and opex with leading storage efficiency.
- Provision storage in minutes for Oracle, SAP, Microsoft SQL, VMware, and other business apps.
- Tier your cold data to the cloud. Automatically.
Respond to changing business requirements with unmatched versatility:
- Accelerate critical workloads with industry-leading performance.
- Scale capacity and performance without disruption.
- Deploy enterprise applications on NetApp storage systems, commodity servers, or in the cloud.
Protect and secure your data across the hybrid cloud.
- Guard against data loss and accelerate recovery with integrated data protection.
- Eliminate business disruptions due to failures, maintenance, and site disasters.
- Protect your sensitive company and customer information with built-in data security.
Cloud Volumes ONTAP
Get secure, proven storage management services for AWS and Azure cloud storage.
Discover software-defined storage built on the industry’s leading data management software.
Enterprise Application Protection in the Data Fabric with ONTAP
Take an up-close look by test driving a hands-on lab.
Accelerate your backup and recovery. Comply with strict data-retention policies.
- Near-instantaneous Snapshot™ copies for local recovery.
- Synchronous and asynchronous replication for DR and backup.
- WORM protection for data retention, compliance, and ransomware.
Avoid unauthorized data access. Integrate data security across your hybrid cloud.
- Data-at-rest encryption with FIPS certification.
- In-flight encryption for back-up and replication.
- Onboard and external key management.
- Multifactor authentication (MFA).
- Secure purge to help meet GDPR compliance.
Deploy ONTAP Select software-defined storage on your choice of commodity servers and disk media (HDD or SSD).
All Flash and Hybrid Arrays
Discover fast, scalable enterprise storage with NetApp® AFF All Flash Arrays, FAS Hybrid Flash Arrays, and FlexPod converged infrastructure.
Manage and control your data on AWS and Microsoft Azure. Cloud Volumes ONTAP delivers simple, fast, cloud-based implementation—providing flexible cloud deployment.
Whether you need to manage a single storage system for a small company or monitor multiple clusters for a large enterprise, NetApp has the management tools to simplify your day-to-day activities. Plus, leverage the best-practice recommendations of Active IQ to optimize and protect your storage investments.
ONTAP System Manager
Simplify your cluster set-up and day-to-day management activities. You don’t need to be a storage expert. The new GUI provides quick insights on capacity, system health, networking, and performance history. And it’s included in ONTAP at no additional charge.
Active IQ Unified Manager
Simplify your management of multiple storage clusters. Boost admin efficiency by monitoring petabytes of data from a single dashboard. Discover, monitor, and receive notifications to proactively manage storage and quickly resolve issues. New capabilities provide insights on security risks and compliance.
NetApp Active IQ
- Optimize and protect your storage investments by leveraging the predictive analytics and proactive care that is built into Active IQ
- Gain from its best-practice recommendations, derived from artificial intelligence and community wisdom
- Implement its actionable insights when managing your infrastructure with ONTAP System Manager and Active IQ Unified Manager.
SIMPLICITY. INSIGHTS. SPEED.
A LEADER IN PRIMARY STORAGE.
Ansible Modules for NetApp
Define and deploy consistent environments—no matter the workload—throughout development, test, and production with more than 60 Ansible modules for NetApp.
Managed Upgrade Service for ONTAP
Get the most from your investment by ensuring your ONTAP software is always upgraded to the latest version.
How To Buy
NetApp Keystone provides flexible cloud consumption models whether you build or buy, on-premises or in the public cloud.
* Source: IDC Worldwide Quarterly Enterprise Storage Systems Tracker 2018 Q4, March 2019 (Open Networked Enterprise Storage Systems revenue)