ONTAP Data Management Software
Simplify your hybrid cloud. Unify your data. Rely on the #1 enterprise data management software.*
Simplify operations. Reduce costs.
- Minimize capex and opex with leading storage efficiency.
- Provision storage in minutes for Oracle, SAP, Microsoft SQL, VMware, and other business apps.
- Tier your cold data to the cloud. Automatically.
Respond to changing business requirements with unmatched versatility:
- Accelerate critical workloads with industry-leading performance.
- Scale capacity and performance without disruption.
- Deploy enterprise applications on NetApp storage systems, commodity servers, or in the cloud.
Protect and secure your data across the hybrid cloud.
- Guard against data loss and accelerate recovery with integrated data protection.
- Eliminate business disruptions due to failures, maintenance, and site disasters.
- Protect your sensitive company and customer information with built-in data security.
Cloud Volumes ONTAP
Get secure, proven storage management services for AWS and Azure cloud storage.
Discover software-defined storage built on the industry’s leading data management software.
Deploy ONTAP Select software-defined storage on your choice of commodity servers and disk media (HDD or SSD).
All Flash and Hybrid Arrays
Discover fast, scalable enterprise storage with NetApp® AFF All Flash Arrays, FAS Hybrid Flash Arrays, and FlexPod converged infrastructure.
Manage and control your data on AWS and Microsoft Azure. Cloud Volumes ONTAP delivers simple, fast, cloud-based implementation—providing flexible cloud deployment.
Ansible Modules for NetApp
Define and deploy consistent environments—no matter the workload—throughout development, test, and production with more than 60 Ansible modules for NetApp.
Managed Upgrade Service for ONTAP
Get the most from your investment by ensuring your ONTAP software is always upgraded to the latest version.
* Source: IDC Worldwide Quarterly Enterprise Storage Systems Tracker 2018 Q4, March 2019 (Open Networked Enterprise Storage Systems revenue)