Monitor and manage your multivendor hybrid cloud IT infrastructure.
Data Center Infrastructure Analytics
Leverage an open platform for on-premises and hybrid-cloud–based data-center management. Gain valuable business insights.
- Discover and monitor the relationships and dependencies among resources.
- Leverage proactive alerting and fast troubleshooting with advanced analytics.
- Optimize resources with accurate workload placements.
- Align costs with service levels and show-back.
- Leverage a centralized view into historical trends to forecast performance and capacity requirements.
IT Ecosystem Integration
- Enable business processes and workflows, such as billing, cost, change management, and automation.
- Leverage an open API for access to discovered and monitored data.
Hybrid-cloud Infrastructure Analytics
- Identify which workloads are candidates for migration to the cloud.
- Improve hybrid-cloud operations.
- Monitor service quality—on and off premises.
- Manage and analyze cost.
Manage growth and complexity of cloud services.
- Plan for data and application placement across a hybrid cloud by understanding the resources they are consuming.
- Leverage simple, rolled-up views and trends across public-cloud providers and your private cloud.
Troubleshoot issues in the public cloud.
- Reduce time to address potential cloud-infrastructure issues by proactively correlating performance and capacity metrics.
- Avoid surprises through predictive infrastructure analytics based on machine learning.
Identify and monitor costs in your cloud environment.
- Plan cloud investments based on trend analysis.
- Optimize cost by easily identifying misused or abandoned resources.
- Rationalize investments through granular cost show-back.
Primary Use Cases
Accelerate Workloads and Analytics
Optimize existing infrastructure. Improve end-to-end performance.
Simplify and Automate
Make more informed and timely decisions based on near-real–time data.
Deliver Business Insights
Get full visibility into your storage environment. Proactively manage services.
Multiple Business Advantages
Optimize data center performance with improved monitoring and measurement.
Make data storage purchase decisions based on actual usage and business needs.
Dynamically map, visualize, and monitor your multi-vendor data storage infrastructure.
Integrate rich infrastructure data into third-party and custom-configuration–management database systems.
How To Buy
Find innovative financing options for purchasing NetApp hardware, software, and services.