Empower Your World with Data: NetApp Unveils New Enterprise Hybrid NFS Service for Amazon Web Services
Presenting NetApp NFS Hybrid for AWS, a new cloud service that enables analytics, DevOps, enterprise applications, backup, and disaster recovery. Now you can use the same reliable enterprise NFS services for on-premises IT and in AWS.
NetApp NFS Hybrid for AWS delivers more predictable performance than other cloud services. So you can meet customer demands and drive innovation in today’s high-stakes marketplace.
Webinar On-Demand: Protect Your SaaS Data Featuring Forrester Research
- Market trends and the urgent need to take action now
- How you are exposed—common SaaS data vulnerabilities
- How to keep your data secure at all times
"Back up your SaaS data—because many SaaS providers don't."
- Forrester Research
*Source: Forrester Research, “Back Up Your SaaS Data—Because Many SaaS Providers Don’t,” Naveen Chhabra, Dec. 19, 2016
Massive Scale, Maximum Agility
Integrate seamlessly with AWS cloud storage services for massive scale. Move your data where it delivers the most value.
- Solve backup and archiving headaches.
- Build scalable, durable object storage across hybrid infrastructure.
- Gain enterprise data management in the AWS cloud.
- Move data to AWS and run timely analytics.
Primary Use Cases
Backup and Recovery
Benefit from cloud economics while preserving your backup infrastructure.
Secure business continuity across your hybrid cloud. Accelerate recovery time.
Automate your development and test environments. Leverage AWS cloud-storage scalability.
See How NetApp Customers Are Using Amazon Web Services
NetApp Private Storage
Access AWS cloud resources while maintaining complete control over your data.