SnapMirror Data Replication
Discover fast, efficient, array-based data replication for backup, disaster recovery, and data mobility.
Protect your business with unified data replication.
- Simplify data-protection management across the Data Fabric with cross-platform replication—from flash to disk to cloud.
- Transport data seamlessly and efficiently between NetApp storage systems to support both backup and disaster recovery with the same target volume and I/O stream.
- Failover to any secondary volume. Recover from any point-in-time Snapshot on the secondary storage.
Drive new business opportunities.
- Maximize your storage investment: Put primary and secondary data to multiuse.
- Leverage native data format on secondary storage for easy, risk-free DR testing using FlexClone.
- Create thin clones—rapidly and efficiently—on primary or secondary storage to accelerate application test and development.
- Replicate natively between storage systems, regardless of host protocol or media type, as well as between disparate ONTAP® versions.
Cut network traffic. Shrink your storage footprint through efficient operations.
- Reduce network traffic by transporting only changed data blocks.
- Preserve storage-efficiency benefits on the primary storage during transport—including deduplication, compression, and compaction.
- Deliver additional inline efficiencies with network compression.
All Flash FAS A-Series
Replicate efficiently to another AFF system or to any other SnapMirror® supported system for backup and DR.
Deploy software-defined storage for your remote or branch offices—and in your data center.
FAS Hybrid Flash Storage Arrays
Leverage FAS systems’ massive scalability for a central backup repository and data multiuse.
Enable seamless data replication between SolidFire and NetApp AFF or FAS through SnapMirror® integration with Element OS.
Cloud Volumes ONTAP
Replicate data to and from the cloud to support DevOps and cloud-based disaster recovery.
Enable seamless data replication between NetApp HCI and NetApp AFF or FAS through SnapMirror® integration with Element OS.