PRIVATE CLOUD SOLUTIONS
Bring public cloud capabilities to on-premises IT.
Production Ready, Scalable, Public Cloud Inspired, On-Premises.
NetApp® solutions for private cloud allow you to efficiently develop new applications on-premises, and run your legacy workloads in a modernized environment. We offer IaaS and cloud-native solutions for an open, hybrid multicloud ecosystem.
Enterprise-Ready Options for Major Private Cloud Ecosystems
Only NetApp offers a complete cloud data services portfolio with everything you need for anything you run in the cloud—all right at your fingertips in Cloud Central.
NetApp offers a modern portfolio of private cloud infrastructure products, designed to perform at scale with simplicity and operational efficiency. NetApp can help you to simplify and automate your IT infrastructure, or build a true modern cloud from the ground up, with modern platforms and even simplified cloud-native capabilities. Explore NetApp’s ecosystem solutions by clicking on the tabs. Our modern portfolio delivers breadth of capabilities and a unique ability to simultaneously deliver production grade performance at-scale, along with operation simplicity.
Easily run cloud-native applications on-premises with NetApp HCI. Containerized application development offers agility across heterogeneous clouds. Use NetApp Kubernetes Service to deploy your applications to your on-premises NetApp private cloud or to your public clouds from a single, consistent control plane. Leverage Kubernetes-as-a-Service for your hybrid multicloud world.
NetApp HCI also gives you access to NetApp Cloud Volumes across on-premises and public clouds.
You also can leverage cloud-native solution options developed in concert with our partners.
NetApp is a leading contributor to OpenStack, including Cinder and Manila components. Many of the world’s largest OpenStack-based private cloud implementations leverage NetApp infrastructure, some of which was purpose built for OpenStack.
We also offer a robust solution for the Red Hat OpenStack Platform, which we co-developed with Red Hat.
Our open-source based private cloud solutions—developed by NetApp and Red Hat— enable modern IaaS and self-service paired with modern application development foundations (including cloud-native) to work at enterprise scale. Experience an open-source cloud that performs predictably, scales easily, and enables modern DevOps practices.
Modernize your VMware environment with advanced tools from VMware and NetApp. Our solution, co-developed with VMware, enables you to automate your VM deployments, including NSX and vRealize suite components, on a scalable, automated infrastructure foundation. NetApp HCI guarantees predictable performance and enterprise-grade availability for your critical applications.
Building Blocks for Private Cloud
Create a private cloud that delivers IaaS and self-service on NetApp HCI. Develop modern applications—including cloud-native applications—in a production-ready, load-balanced architecture, and run consolidated legacy applications with the availability you need. NetApp HCI enables multitenancy with predictable and provisioned performance, operational simplicity, and extreme scalability.GET HCI
Designed for diverse, rapidly changing, unpredictable workloads at scale, NetApp SolidFire® is the storage foundation for your private cloud. This agile platform delivers predictable performance to hundreds of applications, automates time-consuming storage management tasks, and easily adapts to unpredictable business and application demands on the fly – so you can focus on driving the business forward.EXPLORE SOLIDFIRE
Every modern cloud requires an object store for unstructured data: media files, working analytics data sets, image repositories, and more. StorageGRID® brings public cloud-inspired capabilities to your private cloud by providing a highly scalable, open, geo-distributed namespace for unstructured data. Let your streamed data, media files, and content repositories provide insights and start working for you.DISCOVER STORAGEGRID
FlexPod® is an industry-leading converged infrastructure platform that features integrated compute, networking, and storage from Cisco and NetApp. It is tested and validated to run the most demanding workloads in the data center including SAP, AI, Oracle, virtual environments and private clouds.LEARN MORE ABOUT FLEXPOD
- “By deploying SolidFire, our new OpenStack-based private cloud has enabled us to operate an AI-based recommendation engine, “wisteria,” while meeting its strict I/O requirements. Now we can bring other services, which had required dedicated servers, into the private cloud. This allows our infrastructure staff, including development engineers, to focus more on their own primary duties.” Takashi Fukuda, Infrastructure Section, Infrastructure Department, Excite Japan Co., Ltd.
- “We’re always striving for the most cutting-edge, best-of-breed technology to ensure fast development for our customers. That’s why we chose NetApp.” Roman PodliskImperva, Director IT Operations (Imperva)
- “There’s a lot to like about SolidFire, but the user interface makes everything so easy. No deep dives into menus, and things feel well thought out, like it was designed by people who actually use it. And getting information out takes just a click.” Rudy Martinez, senior system support analyst, University of New Mexico Computer Science Department
- “Automation, and the economies that come from duplication and data compression, provide efficiency. NetApp SolidFire also gives us the ability to scale out, making it easy to add capacity without complexity.” Marc ParéChief, Commercial Officer, CloudOps
- “With NetApp storage, we can offer cloud services with the features our customers need at a significant cost savings.” Andrew Sjoquist, Founder and CEO, ASE