View the webcast.
With the whirlwind pace of artificial intelligence (AI) and deep learning technology, many enterprises are challenged with how to advance new AI projects from proof of concept to production. Join the webcast “Drive Disruptive Innovation at Scale with AI” and find out how you can enable a secure and smooth flow of data for your AI workflows, from edge to core to cloud.
Three leading experts will discuss how you can:
- Build a successful deep learning pipeline, whether in the cloud or on premises
- Discover lessons learned from industry case studies, including automotive, retail, and healthcare
- Scale infrastructure to keep pace with your data-hungry AI applications
Monty Barlow, Director of Machine Learning, Cambridge Consultants
Ritu Jyoti, Program Vice President, IDC
Santosh Rao, Senior Technical Director, NetApp
End-to-End Deep Learning Pipeline - Santosh Rao
Industry Use Cases and Applications of AI - Monty Barlow
AI Trends and Data Infrastructure Requirements for Enterprises - Ritu Jyoti
Rack-Scale AI Infrastructure - Santosh Rao
You'll learn how to:
- Create an AI data pipeline that spans from edge to core to cloud
- Remove performance bottlenecks and enable seamless access to AI data
- Speed innovation with best-in-class AI services in the cloud
If you've already registered once, you can view the on demand webcast by using the same email address to login.