View the webcast.
Enterprise IT is facing huge volumes of new data that is overwhelming legacy SAN solutions. Rather than get trapped with the outcomes of an aging legacy system, learn how you can leave slower data access, increased costs, and the inflexibility of a legacy infrastructure behind. Join the webcast "Demanding Workloads Demand NVMe" and find out how moving to an end-to-end NVMe infrastructure can clear your path toward data center modernization.
You will hear directly from three leading experts: Andrew Grimes from NetApp, Eric Burgener from IDC, and Naem Saafein from Brocade. They will discuss how you can:
- Speed time to innovation by maximizing your network resources with the latest all-flash storage technologies
- Become a key part of your company’s digital transformation and future success
- Easily move from a siloed solution to a cloud-connected all-flash infrastructure
Andrew Grimes, Principal Technologist, NetApp
Naem Saafein, Director - Technical Development, Broadcom
Eric Burgener, Research Vice President, Storage, IDC
Requirements of a Modern Data Center - Andrew Grimes
Implications of NVMe to Your Enterprise - Eric Burgener
Building an End-to-End NVMe Data Center - Andrew Grimes
Modernize Your SAN with Brocade and NetApp - Naem Saafein
You'll learn how to:
- Boost efficiency, availability, security, and cloud connectivity with a Brocade and NetApp® AFF solution
- Achieve new levels of throughput and latency with the industry's first end-to-end NVMe-based enterprise all-flash system
- Experience ultralow latency of less than 200ms for the most demanding workloads
If you've already registered once, you can view the on demand webcast by using the same email address to login.