Deliver answers, without question.
NetApp FlexPod with AFF
Maximize your investment in mission-critical applications and deliver the data your clinicians and caregivers need, when and where they need it.
Use FlexPod® to:
- Simplify IT infrastructure with a common platform for a broad set of applications:
- EHR, including Epic and MEDITECH
- Virtual desktops
- Department-specific applications
- Unleash new insights to enhance and expand care
- Share data across departments, facilities, and institutions
- Confidently grow with massively scalable secure storage
- Move faster, innovate in the cloud
- Use custom workflows and automation tools for clinical applications to speed service delivery
- Gain superior agility with cloud-connected infrastructure
FlexPod converged infrastructure provides:
- High availability
- High performance
- Robust data protection, backup, recovery, and business continuance
Tell us a little about yourself and learn how and why other leading healthcare institutions rely on FlexPod.
FlexPod for Epic EHR Environments
Epic users with aging legacy RISC-based infrastructures that are ready for a refresh can now benefit from an innovative technology solution that increases IT agility, offers seamless scalability, and reduces the cost and complexity of Epic data center operations.
READ THE BRIEF
FlexPod for MEDITECH Environments
Healthcare providers are under increasing pressure to maximize the benefits of their investments in MEDITECH EHRs. As a mission-critical application, MEDITECH has stringent server and storage infrastructure requirements to ensure high availability and performance and robust data protection, backup, recovery, and business continuance. FlexPod delivers.
READ THE BRIEF
FlexPod Data Center for AI
Do more with your data. Accelerate AI and ML initiatives with a validated solution, optimized for analytic workloads including medical image screening, cancer cell detection, drug discovery, and medical research.
Customer Case Studies
|•||UMC New Orleans|
|•||Mercy Technology Services|
|•||Tucson Medical Center|