Ducati and NetApp: a winning partnership
Ducati first partnered with NetApp to help its MotoGP racing team gain a competitive edge, and now it’s implementing NetApp® HCI around the world.
Read the IDC Perspective for the whole story, and learn about:
- How Ducati built a trackside mobile data center that allows real-time racing optimizations
- The innovative ways Ducati is using NetApp HCI, artificial intelligence (AI), and machine learning (ML)
- Why Ducati is implementing NetApp HCI in its IT environments around the world
- How Ducati became a data-driven organization
- IDC’s advice for tech buyers
Plus, learn how NetApp HCI’s easy deployment, simple data migration, and disaggregation of storage and compute resources helped Ducati automate IT operations and gain flexibility.
Your IDC Perspective, “In a World Where Speed Matters, NetApp HCI Provides Ducati with an Edge on the Track,” is ready to download. We will also send you an email with the link to download it.
If you do not receive the email from us within the next 30 minutes, please check your spam, junk mail filter, or ad blocker. If you didn't get our email at all, please contact us at ng-EmailSupport@netapp.com and we will resolve the issue promptly.