Chevron, Meet the New NetApp
Let us help help simplify and accelerate IT at Chevron.
Chevron Tech Talk
Join us for our next monthly Chevron Tech Talk!
Our solutions experts and Chevron account team host an exclusive monthly webcast just for Chevron. We'll upload our latest webcast for on-demand viewing every month.
- No Monthly Tech Talk" with "Ansible
- January | Roadmap Update
- Past Tech Talks" and then a bullet that reads: "Azure NetApp Files (October 18)"
Let Us Help You
Compute-intensive projects with razor-thin margins? Data accuracy, data management, and operational efficiency are more important than ever.
We offer enterprise class scale-out, all-flash storage with the industry's most advanced data management capabilities. These solutions are designed to help you reduce costs and accelerate performance:
- Consume 11x less power
- Use 11x less rack space
- Increase performance by at least 3x
- Decrease support costs by up to 67%
- Enable you to set up and serve data within 10 minutes
Cloud Data Management
NetApp hybrid cloud solutions for the Data Fabric combine best-in-class technologies and partnerships across a variety of use cases.
The Future of Data Management
We enable a single data management platform for flash, disk, and cloud to simplify your storage environment. Using our solutions, you can securely incorporate cloud resources into your IT strategy, enabling simpler scalability, enhanced performance, and better economics. With a hybrid cloud approach enabled by NetApp, you can enjoy all the efficiency and flexibility of public cloud without the security and management risks.
Our Data Fabric approach for seamless hybrid cloud enables you to:
- Easily move your data where it’s needed across flash, disk, and cloud resources
- Deploy new solutions in less than 10 minutes with fast provisioning templates
- Increase application performance with 20x faster response times
- Deploy both SAN and NAS workloads on a unified storage architecture
Monitor and manage your multivendor hybrid cloud IT infrastructure with NetApp® OnCommand® Insight.
Simplify Your Multivendor IT Management
NetApp OnCommand Insight: data management software that makes it easy to understand your performance across all of your data centers and types of infrastructure. OnCommand Insight also lets you identify the root cause of issues and better understand usage and resource consumption.
This software offers a number of features that can make your life easier:
- The ability to tie virtual machines back to their tenant so that you know which site or client is using which resources
- Deep visibility into performance issues, bottlenecks, VM degradation, and more—all speeding issue resolution
- Enhanced storage capacity planning and right-sizing through a deeper understanding of your current situation and user consumption habits
- Integrated auditing functionality to help you keep track of all physical and virtual assets
- More accurate billing through showback and chargeback functionality
Your bridge to the next-generation data center.
Painless Infrastructure Deployment
The introduction of easy-to-buy, easy-to-deploy, and easy-to-manage hyperconverged solutions has accelerated a transition toward both infrastructure as a service and infrastructure as code.
However, this acceleration has revealed technical challenges—including integration, management, and scalability. At NetApp, we’re helping to solve these challenges with second-generation hyperconverged solutions that can:
- Enable enterprise-class scalability to ensure that meeting changing IT needs is simple and painless
- Integrate seamlessly with cloud infrastructure and existing data center platforms that are built on NetApp
- Enable infrastructure as code while streamlining and simplifying orchestration