NetApp (NASDAQ: NTAP) today announced that it has been named a Leader in the 2017 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays, based on its ability to execute and its completeness of vision.
“We believe that NetApp's position as a leader in this year's Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays validates the momentum and growth of our all-flash array business we've experienced in the past year,” said Brett Roscoe, vice president of product, solutions, and service marketing. “Our vision for the Data Fabric enables customers in their digital transformation journey by delivering cloud-integrated solutions with modern data services designed for scale, performance, and Quality of Service.”
A Gartner Magic Quadrant is a culmination of research in a specific market, providing readers with a wide-angle view of the relative position of the market’s offerings. By applying a graphical treatment and a uniform set of evaluation criteria, Gartner Magic Quadrants assess vendors on their ability to execute and the completeness of their vision.
NetApp offers the industry’s broadest portfolio of the most cloud-connected, all-flash arrays that provide customers with unrivaled scale, speed, and data services for enterprise hybrid cloud environments and next-generation data centers. NetApp’s flash solutions include:
- NetApp® All Flash FAS (AFF) system, built on ONTAP® data management software, addresses enterprise storage requirements with high performance, superior flexibility, and best-in-class data management.
- NetApp SolidFire® all-flash array, powered by the Element® operating system, offers agility and guaranteed application performance at web scale so customers can achieve the next-generation data center.
- NetApp EF-Series all-flash array, with the SANtricity® operating system, provides fast, consistent response times to accelerate high-performance databases and data analytics.
- For a complimentary copy of the 2017 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays, go here.
- Find more information about NetApp all-flash storage systems here.
- Read more about NetApp’s perspective on our blog.
- Follow us on Twitter.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
NetApp is the data authority for hybrid cloud. We provide a full range of hybrid cloud data services that simplify management of applications and data across cloud and on-premises environments to accelerate digital transformation. Together with our partners, we empower global organizations to unleash the full potential of their data to expand customer touchpoints, foster greater innovation and optimize their operations. For more information, visit www.netapp.com. #DataDriven