Data is the currency of the new digital economy, and NetApp’s expertise, portfolio, and partnerships are essential in helping customers succeed in a rapidly changing technology landscape. In its role as a premier sponsor of the Gartner Data Center, Infrastructure & Operations Management Conference 2016, NetApp (NASDAQ: NTAP) will discuss strategies for maximizing the value of data in the hybrid cloud era. The event takes place December 5 to 8, 2016, at The Venetian hotel in Las Vegas.
NetApp Event Highlights
- Solution Showcase: In booth 322, NetApp will share the latest advancements in its portfolio of flash, cloud, and next-generation data center solutions that help manage and protect the world’s data. Featured is a new model in the company’s industry-leading all-flash portfolio, which helps customers simplify and modernize their infrastructure. NetApp is also recognized as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays. Key topics of the showcase include:
- The new NetApp® All Flash FAS (AFF) A200, an entry-level all-flash array that delivers enterprise-grade flash performance at a very attractive price point. The new system makes it easy for midsize businesses to move to all flash, and it features a compact 2U chassis design with an internal solid-state drive (SSD) shelf.
- The latest version of NetApp SolidFire® Element® OS storage software, which lets customers respond to business demands quickly with dynamic adjustments. This centerpiece of the next-generation data center lets users accommodate mixed workloads on a single storage system, adding capacity and performance with seamless granularity.
- NetApp solutions for DevOps teams who want to simplify application deployment with Docker and container technologies.
- FlexPod® converged infrastructure solutions, which speed deployment of both infrastructure and applications and deliver superior performance. Customers can slash administration time and total cost of ownership (TCO) by up to 50% with FlexPod prevalidated solutions from NetApp and Cisco.
- “Your Data Demands More” Solution Provider Session: Brendon Howe, NetApp senior vice president for Emerging Products and Solutions, will speak at session SPS23 on Tuesday, December 6. He will discuss the crucial role of data as companies shift priorities to generate deeper customer insight, find new sources of revenue, and boost productivity. Howe’s talk will cover strategies for bridging existing, emerging, and cloud architectures with NetApp’s Data Fabric vision and portfolio. It will also include a demonstration of the new NetApp Cloud Control for Microsoft Office 365 software-as-a-service (SaaS) data protection solution.
“All-flash technology offers the speed and responsiveness that businesses need to quickly extract value from their data,” said Brendon Howe, NetApp senior vice president for Emerging Products and Solutions. “The new NetApp entry-level AFF A200 expands our proven all-flash portfolio, which is optimized to allow customers to manage a common set of data across flash, disk, and cloud resources. Whatever your budget, NetApp has an all-flash option that can dramatically improve the economics of your data center and give you the data control and access you need across on-premises, hybrid, and public cloud resources.”
- Learn more about our presence at the event.
- Find more information about the NetApp all-flash portfolio.
- Get the deep dive on all things Data Fabric with this technical white paper.
- Read about our collaboration with Intel and Docker in container technology.
- Follow NetApp on Twitter.
Leading organizations worldwide count on NetApp for software, systems and services to manage and store data. We help customers capitalize on the value of their data in the hybrid cloud through our Data Fabric strategy, data management expertise, portfolio and ecosystem. To learn more, visit www.netapp.com.
1 408 822 6403