NetApp, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTAP) today announced a special offer for buyers of select NetApp® all-flash systems, with a guaranteed1 3X increase in enterprise database performance compared to that of traditional, non-flash disk-based systems.
"Speed is now a clear differentiator for businesses of all types. Customers can add NetApp all-flash systems as a low-risk means to dramatically accelerate performance, with payback on their investment in as little as six months,” said Lee Caswell, vice president, Product, Solutions and Services Marketing, NetApp. “Our 3X Performance Guarantee is appealing to enterprises with competitive systems coming off warranty or those doing data center consolidation to prepare for hybrid cloud."
When customers purchase a NetApp AFF8080 or NetApp EF560 system, the company guarantees that select Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle database applications can achieve 3X more IOPS at one-millisecond latency. If customers do not see the 3X performance improvement, NetApp will provide them with up to two days of professional optimization services at no cost.
The offer is available in the United States and Canada now. NetApp expects the program to be rolled out in APAC, EMEA, and LATAM on November 17. Customers must complete their purchase by April 29, 2016, with implementation performed by NetApp or a NetApp authorized partner.
Dramatically Speed Performance with NetApp All-Flash Systems
NetApp all-flash storage changes the way companies do business by dramatically speeding application performance, improving server efficiency, and shrinking time to value. (See the NetApp SPC-1 benchmark results for more insight.)
- The AFF series delivers enterprise-grade benefits that make all-flash systems ready for broad deployment and is ideal for shared virtualized environments. One of the fastest growing product lines in NetApp’s history, AFF delivers seamless data management across flash, disk, and cloud resources. The series gives channel partners invested in NetApp Data Fabric solutions new opportunities to help their customers prepare for a hybrid cloud.
- The EF-Series provides a streamlined architecture optimized for customers with low-latency workloads who prioritize performance efficiency and value. The EF-Series delivers optimal results for low-latency OLTP and OLAP environments in which storage services are delivered on application servers.
- Read more about the offer here.
- See how customer AmTrust Financial Services benefits from All-Flash FAS.
- Learn about NetApp all-flash systems.
- Follow NetApp on Twitter.
Leading organizations worldwide count on NetApp for software, systems and services to manage and store their data. Customers value our teamwork, expertise and passion for helping them succeed now and into the future. To learn more visit www.netapp.com .
1 408 822 6572