Santa Clara, Calif., January 10, 2012 - Cloupia, a cloud and data center management and automation provider, announced the general availability of a new module of the Cloupia Unified Infrastructure Controller (CUIC) that now supports the Cisco and NetApp FlexPod™ architecture. Cloupia is a member of the NetApp Alliance Partner Program as a Cloud Management Partner.
Cisco and NetApp validated the CUIC for the FlexPod. The Cisco and NetApp FlexPod is a pre-tested shared infrastructure that combines Cisco networking, computing and NetApp storage to help channel partners accelerate and simplify their customers' transition to the cloud. CUIC empowers enterprises and service providers to build and transform data center PODs into clouds. The CUIC simplifies and streamlines management by providing unified interface across all components.
"The Cloupia solution helps our customers to manage FlexPod as a holistic system by helping to reduce the complexity of provisioning TCO, OpEx and time to deliver services," said Raju Penmetsa, CTO for Cloupia.
Cloupia Unified Infrastructure Controller provides comprehensive management and automation solution that integrates with the FlexPod management system with features that include: provisioning, monitoring and management for physical, virtual and cloud environments.
- Single-click infrastructure provisioning, including bare-metal state-less compute blade provisioning, allocating and mapping of shared storage (LUNs and volumes), and advanced network provisioning (ZONES) to support both physical and virtual workloads.
- Easy to install and implement a truly integrated out-of-box solution to begin resource deployments, monitoring/analytics and management of FlexPod within a few hours; alleviating the need for multiple tools, disparate bolt-on technologies and professional services.
- Automated and non-disruptive scaling of FlexPod- adding more compute, storage and network resources to meet the dynamic demands of the datacenter without disrupting current workloads.
- Management and real-time monitoring from a single pane of glass for each infrastructure component in FlexPod which including Cisco UCS, Cisco Nexus 5000, and NetApp FAS storage systems.
- Integrated cloud automation capabilities that include: end-user self-service portal, design component-level service catalog, and chargeback management that avoids additional tools
- Cloupia's model based orchestrator enables IT administrators to customize and automate many infrastructure administrative and operational workflows with an easy to use workflow UI designer. Cloupia provides a rich built-in task library and out-of-box workflows that admins can further extend and customize.
The Cloupia Unified Infrastructure Controller (CUIC) with automation and management capabilities for the Cisco and NetApp FlexPod is now available. For pricing evaluations and pricing information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Cloupia offers comprehensive Management and Automation solutions with automation and management capabilities for FlexPod™ to Cloupia Channel Partners, VARs, and System Integrators. Cloupia offers a comprehensive channel program that makes it easy for the channels to smoothly join Cloupia as a channel partner.
Cloupia, a cloud and data center automation and management software provider, offers a suite of cloud computing products and solutions to power the next generation of dynamic data centers. Cloupia enables organizations to build their own internal private clouds as well as manage public and hybrid clouds using a single pane of glass. Cloupia provides the most comprehensive cloud and data center management solution with infrastructure control, provisioning, management and monitoring capabilities across physical, virtual and cloud environments. Cloupia helps organizations to smoothly evolve from static data center or virtual environments to private and public cloud environments with the necessary automation and management tools. Cloupia is headquartered in Santa Clara, California. For more information, visit www.cloupia.com.
4655 Old Ironsides Dr
Santa Clara, CA - 95054
214 793 6004
NetApp, the NetApp logo, and Go further faster are trademarks or registered trademarks of NetApp, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.