SUNNYVALE, Calif., July 25, 2011 – NetApp (NASDAQ: NTAP) today announced that Julie Parrish, senior vice president of Global Partner Sales; Debbie Medal, senior director of Marketing for Worldwide Channel Programs; Tricia Jennett, senior manager of Channel Partner Marketing; and Regina Kunkle, vice president of State and Local Government and Higher Education (SLED), have been recognized by Everything Channel’s CRN Magazine as four of the top Women of the Channel in 2011. Parrish is also featured as one of CRN\'s Power 100 for her outstanding leadership and success within the channel for more than two decades. This year’s Women of the Channel and Power 100 recipients were chosen by the editors of CRN Magazine from a field of vendor channel organizations, distributors, and solution providers. These honors highlight the unique value that NetApp delivers as a partner of choice and underscore NetApp’s commitment to excellence in delivering on its strategy to leverage diverse pathways.
- The annual Women of the Channel and Power 100 lists recognize female executives for their accomplishments over the past year, based on their achievements as executives and the amount of influence they wield over the technology channel.
- This is the third consecutive year that both Parrish and Medal have been honored as Top Women of the Channel by CRN, the second year that Jennett has received the recognition, and the first year that Kunkle has been honored.
- Parrish, Medal, Jennett, and Kunkle were selected by CRN for the positive impact their leadership, contributions, and executive influence continue to have on the NetApp partner community. Their individual team efforts, combined with NetApp’s continued focus on technology innovation, partner opportunity, and enablement, have led to the growth and success of NetApp partners worldwide.
- The Power 100 Women of the Channel will be listed on CRN.com. The overall Women of the Channel list will appear in the July 2011 issue of CRN Magazine.
- NetApp and its leadership team have earned several prestigious honors from Everything Channel’s CRN Magazine this year. In March, NetApp was named a 2011 CRN Channel Champion in the Enterprise Network Storage category.
- In February 2011, the CRN editorial staff selected Julie Parrish, vice president of Global Partner Sales; Todd Palmer, vice president of Americas Channels; and David Drahozal, director of Channel Sales for the U.S. Public Sector, as Channel Chiefs. NetApp’s channel executives were selected for their leadership and execution of successful channel partner programs and strategies.
- Kelley Damore, vice president, editorial director, Everything Channel
“This year’s Women of the Channel list honors those female executives who epitomize success within the IT channel – a traditionally male-centric industry. Whether they come from tier-one vendors, VAR500 solution providers, or just bring a bevy of channel experience that cannot be ignored, the 2011 Women of the Channel list recognizes the most influential women of the channel based on their overall achievements and their influence in the technology industry.”
- Julie Parrish, senior vice president of Global Partner Sales, NetApp “NetApp is proud to have four women recognized by Everything Channel and CRN as Top Women of the Channel. This honor truthfully speaks to our commitment to partner success and their loyalty to NetApp. Our focus on innovation in partner programs has always been, and will remain, vital to our strategy to broaden and leverage diverse pathways to reach our mutual customers.”
- For additional information on the Women of the Channel and Power 100 lists visit www.crn.com. The Power 100 Women of the Channel will be listed on CRN.com. The overall Women of the Channel list will appear in the July 2011 issue of CRN Magazine.
- Follow NetApp on Twitter: twitter.com/netapppartners
- Join NetApp on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NetApp
- View NetApp videos on YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/NetAppTV
- Connect with NetApp on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=3432942
- Discuss this news in the NetApp Community, where you can exchange thoughts and ideas on a variety of topics with our community members. Join now at communities.netapp.com
NetApp creates innovative storage and data management solutions that deliver outstanding cost efficiency and accelerate business breakthroughs. Discover our passion for helping companies around the world go further, faster at www.netapp.com.
About Everything Channel
Everything Channel is the premier provider of IT channel-focused events, media, research, consulting, and sales and marketing services. With over 30 years of experience and engagement, Everything Channel has the unmatched channel expertise to execute integrated solutions for technology executives managing partner recruitment, enablement and go-to-market strategy in order to accelerate technology sales. Everything Channel is a UBM company. To learn more about Everything Channel, visit us at www.everythingchannel.com. Follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/everythingchnl.
About UBM plc
UBM plc is a leading global business media company. We inform markets and bring the world’s buyers and sellers together at events, online, in print and provide them with the information they need to do business successfully. We focus on serving professional commercial communities, from doctors to game developers, from journalists to jewelry traders, from farmers to pharmacists around the world. Our 6,000 staff in more than 30 countries are organized into specialist teams that serve these communities, helping them to do business and their markets to work effectively and efficiently. For more information, go to www.ubm.com.
|NetApp PR Hotline
Ph: (408) 822-3287
|Scott Regan, Senior Marketing Manager
NetApp, the NetApp logo, and Go further, faster are trademarks or registered trademarks of NetApp, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. All other brands or products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners and should be treated as such. The use of the word “partner” or “partnership” does not imply a legal partnership between NetApp and any other company.