SUNNYVALE, Calif.-June 16, 2011-NetApp (NASDAQ: NTAP) today announced that it was recognized by Everything Channel in CRN's new Virtualization 100 list. Featuring the top 100 vendors in the virtualization space as identified by the editorial staff of CRN, the list serves as the de facto resource by which VARs can begin to evaluate the best virtualization products for their business. NetApp was named to the Virtualization 100 for its success in helping resellers transform into service providers by giving them the products and services that help them drive their business and support their customers.
- The CRN Virtualization 100 list highlights the most compelling virtualization vendors and solutions that best meet the growing needs of the channel. These featured vendors were selected based on their ability to help VARs transform themselves into service providers and help organizations and enterprises take advantage of the ease, flexibility, scalability, elasticity, and cost savings that virtualization offers.
- NetApp was chosen for this list for its ability to help resellers and service providers enable their customers to take advantage of the ease, flexibility, scalability, elasticity, and cost savings that leveraging virtualization offers. A sample of the Virtualization 100 is featured in the May 23 issue of CRN Magazine and online at www.crn.com.
- Kelley Damore, vice president, editorial director,
"From server to storage to desktop virtualization, this technology will become a mainstay for businesses large and small and one of the more profitable technologies for VARs to integrate and sell. The Virtualization 100 list showcases the best virtualization technology solutions to help VARs navigate the virtualization landscape and determine which vendor is best suited to meet their unique needs."
- Todd Palmer, vice president of Americas Channels,
"NetApp helps our partners grow their business by giving them the best tools and resources to support their customers. Virtualization is a foundational technology in the modern data center, and it's an honor to be recognized in the Virtualization 100 list for our leadership in arming our partners with what they need to help their customers get the most value out of their IT infrastructures."
- Follow NetApp on Twitter: www.twitter.com/NetApp
- Join NetApp on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NetApp
- View NetApp videos on YouTube: www.youtube.com/NetAppTV
- Connect with NetApp on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/groups?about=&gid=111681
- Discuss this news in the NetApp Community, where you can exchange thoughts and ideas on a variety of topics with our community members. Join now at communities.netapp.com.
Everything Channel is the premier provider of IT channel-focused events, media, research, consulting, and sales and marketing services. With over 30 years of experience and engagement, Everything Channel has the unmatched channel expertise to execute integrated solutions for technology executives managing partner recruitment, enablement and go-to-market strategy in order to accelerate technology sales. Everything Channel is a UBM company. To learn more about Everything Channel, visit us at www.everythingchannel.com. Follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/everythingchnl.
About United Business Media
UBM (UBM.L) focuses on two principal activities: worldwide information distribution, targeting and monitoring; and, the development and monetization of B2B communities and markets. UBM's businesses inform markets and serve professional commercial communities-from doctors to game developers, from journalists to jewelry traders, from farmers to pharmacists-with integrated events, online, print and business information products. Our 6,500 staff in more than 30 countries are organized into specialist teams that serve these communities, bringing buyers and sellers together, helping them to do business and their markets to work effectively and efficiently. For more information, go to www.ubm.com.
NetApp creates innovative storage and data management solutions that deliver outstanding cost efficiency and accelerate business breakthroughs. Discover our passion for helping companies around the world go further, faster at www.netapp.com.
NetApp PR Hotline
Ph: (408) 822-3287
NetApp, the NetApp logo, and Go further, faster are trademarks or registered trademarks of NetApp, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. All other brands or products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners and should be treated as such. The use of the word "partner" or "partnership" does not imply a legal partnership between NetApp and any other company.