Join NetApp at the AWS Pop-up Loft in New York
Architecting Enterprise Data Management in an AWS World
Born in the cloud startups and enterprises ultimately look towards hybrid cloud environments to ensure effective data management, storage, security and mobility while providing the business agility necessary to stay ahead of the competition.
In this technical session, we’ll discuss leveraging NetApp next-gen technology for EBS, S3 and cloud connected storage (NetApp Cloud ONTAP, AltaVault, NetApp Private Storage) and the challenges businesses and developers face as they design and build enterprise agile applications. We will explore the architecture, solutions, tools, DevOps capabilities and resources available to make this happen.
The second part of the session will focus on leveraging AWS compute utilizing security and policy compliant storage using NetApp Private Storage (NPS).
- Learn about NetApp data management solutions for hybrid cloud
- Explore how NetApp cloud solutions integrate with AWS
- Discover how to enhance data mobility and security for cloud
- Examine various use cases including CI/CD and disaster recovery
- Gain insight on maximizing data storage efficiency and cost optimization
Experience NetApp and AWS Solutions
- NetApp Cloud ONTAP for Amazon Web Services - Cost effective storage for data management, business continuity and DevOps. Cloud ONTAP® for AWS storage software service delivers control of your data with the flexibility of a virtual machine.
- NetApp Private Storage for Cloud - Near cloud storage with data sovereignty, elastic compute, and multicloud access. NetApp® Private Storage (NPS) for Cloud is a family of enterprise storage solutions that lets you use multiple industry-leading clouds and maintain complete control over your data on dedicated storage systems from NetApp.
- NetApp AltaVault – AltaVault® (formerly SteelStore) cloud-integrated storage enables customers to securely back up data to any cloud at up to 90% less cost compared to on-premises solutions. AltaVault gives customers the power to tap into cloud economics while preserving investments in existing backup infrastructure and meeting backup and recovery service levels.
Additional NetApp Events at the AWS Loft
- San Francisco, CA – April 21, 2016, 2:00PM – 6:00PM with Happy Hour
- San Francisco, CA – May 24, 2016, 6:00PM – 9:00PM with Evening Snacks
|Thursday, May 19, 6:00PM - 9:00PM with Evening Snacks|
About the Presenters
- Senior Cloud Evangelist, NetApp
A member of NetApp’s Cloud Business Group, Saleem is committed to enabling and accelerating organizations in their cloud journey and making cloud a pervasive platform for their business success. Saleem is passionate about Cloud computing and advanced technology.
- Cloud Solutions Architect, NetApp
A key member of NetApp’s Data Fabric group, Kevin is focused on hybrid cloud solutions and evangelizing customer benefits. Kevin has 25+ years of experience in the IT industry focusing on emerging technologies, standardization, automation and resiliency for data center and cloud ecosystems.