Data Visionary Centers
Personalized experiences, solutions-oriented discussionsRequest a briefing
The Data Visionary Center offers access to company executives plus the opportunity to tour the NetApp data center. Need more reasons to visit the Sunnyvale DVC? Read the PDF here ›
1395 Crossman Ave., Bldg. 1
Sunnyvale, CA 94089
- “Presenters all had the right level of technical depth and provided great context. Ability of EBC to call in additional presenters to cover our support was great.” Director Purchasing and Procurement, global trading firm
- “When we can sit together and work through strategic planning and IT business challenges, that’s true partnering.” Head of Hosting, healthcare company
- “EBC was incredible! Very well organized and all of the content was relevant to our business.” VP Infrastructure, call center company
- “Far exceeded my expectations. This was the best briefing I’ve ever been to in my 30 years of doing IT.” Sr. Systems Engineer, natural resources company
- “A very good and informative day. Topics were spot-on and presented in a clear manner. It was nice to see the hardware hands-on and see how it worked without relying on slides.” Infrastructure Analyst, healthcare company
- “It was well worth the trip up. Thoroughly enjoyed it. NetApp has some exciting things relevant to our pain points.” Sr. IT Manager, driver risk management company
1. Learn and Explore
Bring your digital journey to life via a customized meeting with NetApp executives and subject-matter experts.
2. Talk Strategy
Learn how data can enable new customer touchpoints, create innovative business opportunities, and optimize operations.
3. Get Technical
Dive deep and get hands-on with your choice of topics--from storage to cloud data services to cloud infrastructure.
Need 10 Good Reasons to visit a NetApp Data Visionary Center?Download the paper now
Gain access to a wide array of knowledgeable and skilled subject matter experts.
What’s the difference between the NetApp Data Visionary Center and Executive Briefing Centers?
The DVC at our Sunnyvale, CA headquarters is our largest and most immersive center. The EBCs, located around the globe, offer a variety of experiences, including data center tours and solution-specific deep-dives. The personalized content and access to experts in all locations are equally invaluable.
How do you customize the meeting to my organization and me?
Prior to the meeting, we gather your challenges and areas of interest and then build you a unique agenda. We align our briefing resources to best address your specific needs. You leave with an action plan tailored to your business and technology goals.
Why should I invest my time in a briefing at NetApp?
Attending a NetApp executive briefing will minimize the time it takes your organization to make informed decisions and plan for the future. It’s also the best way to learn about NetApp technology and products, as well as industry trends.
What should I expect from a briefing?
Expect to collaborate with our executives and subject-matter experts in a discussion tailored to you. We’ll show you how to make a difference with data and make informed decisions on improving your business operations. Come prepared with your questions, and be ready for a lively discussion.
Who should attend a NetApp briefing?
NetApp briefings are designed for executives as well as IT technical professionals. All briefings are customized to your needs. They can be as high-level and strategic or as technical and hands-on as you like.
Are briefings just for current NetApp customers?
Not at all. As technology continues to transform at astounding rates, it’s critical that we work collaboratively with existing customers, partners, and future clients to understand how our technology and innovations can help you manage and benefit from data.
Where can I attend a briefing?
Please see our locations and select the center most convenient for you.
How do I get started?
Contact your NetApp account team or request a briefing to start planning your DVC or EBC visit. We look forward to hosting you at one of our locations soon.
Contact your NetApp sales rep or partner, or click the button below to request a briefing. We look forward to hosting you at one of our locations soon.Request a briefing