Migrate your file-based applications to the cloud to achieve the precise performance, scale, and security each application demands.
See how it’s done in WordPress using Google Kubernetes Engine with NetApp Cloud Volumes Service.VIEW DEMO
Introducing a NoOps, cloud-native file service integrated with Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
Watch this webcast and learn:
- How NetApp Cloud Volumes provides a NoOps, multiprotocol file service integrated with GCP
- How to move data back and forth between Google Cloud and on-premises
- Which three use cases are ideal for this service
Innovating with File Services in GCP
In this demo-packed session from Google Next ‘18, we'll highlight how you can deploy enterprise applications that require high performance NFS and SMB functionality in GCP. See how to:
- Accelerate CI process with Jenkins and Kubernetes clusters
- Extract insights from your file data by leveraging best-of-breed ML and AI capabilities in GCP
George Kurian and Diane Greene, CEO of Google Cloud
NetApp and Google Cloud partner to give customers a simple, integrated experience. Learn what this means.