Strategies to Enable Business Continuity
Keep employees and customers connected to critical data and applications.
Navigate with Resiliency
NetApp is here, ready to help you enable business continuity and progress during these disruptive times. We can help you support remote-access workers, help ensure the availability of data and applications, and help you prepare for—and avoid—the next wave of potential disruptions.
Create an elastic workforce.
NetApp virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) and end-user computing (EUC) solutions empowers your workforce to work from anywhere with agility and performance in the cloud or on premises.
Steer disruption with resiliency.
NetApp can help you proactively protect and optimize your hybrid cloud infrastructure with a range of tools that can give you visibility into your complete infrastructure—both on the public cloud and on-premises.
- NetApp® Cloud Insights gives you visibility into your complete multivendor, multicloud infrastructure.
- NetApp Active IQ® delivers AI-driven insights into the health of all your NetApp systems, including new predictive risk models for systems that are reaching performance or capacity limits.
- NetApp Active IQ Unified Manager helps you monitor the health, availability, capacity, performance, and data protection status of your on-premises NetApp AFF and FAS systems.
- The NetApp Global Services Data Protection and Security Assessment uncovers risk exposure, security gaps, and vulnerabilities in ONTAP®.
Make sure that your data and applications are available and performing optimally.
NetApp can help you rationalize your data and application infrastructure, move data between on-premises storage and cloud, and help ensure data availability across clouds.
- NetApp Cloud Volumes ONTAP delivers data protection, replication, and continuous availability on AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud in hybrid environments.
- NetApp Cloud Sync enables secure, fast, automated replication and synchronization between on-premises and cloud object stores.
- For enterprise applications, NetApp AFF systems deliver the industry’s highest performance, superior reliability, and best-in-class data services and cloud integration.
Protect Enterprise Applications
Power the Productivity of Remote WorkersVirtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) enables more productive, more focused remote workers. Access to apps and workspaces must be as seamless as it is secure.
Today’s Telehealth Answers the Call for Better CareTelehealth is a shot in the arm for expanding and improving access to care - as long as the infrastructure technology is secure, fast, reliable, and easily scalable.
The New 3-Rs: Reading, Writing, and Remote LearningThe most direct path to enable remote learning is virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI). NetApp® VDI solutions get high marks for simplicity, security, and scalability.
Enterprise Application Protection in the Data Fabric with ONTAP
Take an up-close look by test driving a hands-on lab.
See How Our Customers Succeed with Business Continuity
Czech Technical University
Czech Technical University’s faculty of civil engineering brought its data platform to the next level with high availability and performance.
An agile IT foundation allows Renown to adopt new technologies seamlessly for delivering advanced medical care.
With the largest pool of online video content in Hong Kong, TVB.com counts on NetApp technology to keep pace with relentless data growth.
Connect with NetApp
Check Recent News
We’re making news—read all about it.
Explore Our Blogs
Get the inside scoop on a variety of topics to support your business continuity plans.
Watch the Great Recalibration Webcast
Join your peers for The Great Recalibration: Vigilance, Diligence, and Resilience in a Post-Pandemic World.