The NS0-194 exam includes 60 test questions, with an allotted time of 1-1/2 hours to complete. In countries where English is not the native language, candidates for whom English is not their first language will be granted a 30-minute extension to the allotted examination completion time.
Your results will be available in CertCenter two (2) to five (5) business days after you complete your exam.
The NCSE ONTAP (NS0-194) exam includes the following topics:
- Describe disk or aggregate concepts
- Describe volume concepts
- Describe ONTAP networking concepts
- Describe how ONTAP interacts with external components
- Identify ONTAP logging mechanisms
- Describe supported ONTAP protocols
Troubleshooting NetApp hardware and software
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to collect and analyze information
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to troubleshoot data access problems
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to analyze performance
- Identify the FRUs in a NetApp system
- Demonstrate knowledge of the hardware replacement process
- Describe storage hardware technology
- Describe compute technology
NetApp cloud data services
- Identify the components of cloud data services
- Identify the components of a hybrid cloud solution
- Identify data protection concepts
- Demonstrate knowledge of data protection operations
- Describe how to use Active IQ
Have a question? Contact us.