Attendees to enjoy hands-on demonstrations of NetApp’s new enterprise-scale hyper converged infrastructure and a solution that delivers real-time, high-resolution graphics to any mobile device
(HIMSS18 booth #6432) NetApp (NASDAQ: NTAP), driving digital transformation of the healthcare industry, today offers HIMSS18 attendees an opportunity to see firsthand how healthcare organizations can streamline, simplify, and speed access to critical data. The conference will be held from March 5 to 9 at the Venetian-Palazzo-Sands Expo Center in Las Vegas.
This year at HIMSS, attendees are invited to:
- Simplify, scale, and save (booth #6432). Boost efficiency, reduce cost, and free resources with NetApp® HCI. Enjoy a demonstration of NetApp’s new enterprise-scale hyper converged infrastructure solution.
- Empower caregivers with real-time access to high-resolution clinical graphics (booth #6432). Learn how to view, collaborate on, and share data from graphics-intensive applications (for example, interactive 3D PACS) in real time from almost any device, from any location, without sacrificing performance.
- Use the cloud to achieve better outcomes, cost efficiency, and higher satisfaction (booth #1625). On Thursday, March 8, at 10:30 a.m., Todd Rogow, senior vice president and CIO of Healthix, will discuss why using cloud services is a key component of the Healthix model. A NetApp customer, Healthix is the largest public health information exchange (HIE) in the United States. It reconciles data from 68 million provider medical record numbers and payer member numbers to create composite profiles for the more than 24 million patients who rely on the HIE daily.
- Meet NetApp healthcare technical and business experts (booth #6432). Schedule a personalized VIP meeting to discuss topics of your choice. Topics can include how to streamline access to critical data, accelerate clinical application performance, and integrate cloud data services for improved collaboration and care.
- Get happy! Join our social hour (booth #6432) on Wednesday, March 7, from 4:30 to 6:00 p.m.
- Learn more about NetApp healthcare.
- Read 2018 healthcare predictions from NetApp Senior Director Dave Nesvisky.
- Talk to NetApp healthcare solutions experts at HIMSS (booth #6432).
- Follow NetApp on Twitter.
NetApp is the data authority for hybrid cloud. We provide a full range of hybrid cloud data services that simplify management of applications and data across cloud and on-premises environments to accelerate digital transformation. Together with our partners, we empower global organizations to unleash the full potential of their data to expand customer touchpoints, foster greater innovation, and optimize their operations. For more information, visit www.netapp.com. #DataDriven
1 408 419 5263
NETAPP, the NETAPP logo, and the marks listed at http://www.netapp.com/TM are trademarks of NetApp, Inc. Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.