As a NetApp Certified Data Management Administrator, you will have proven skills in performing in-depth support, administrative functions, and performance management for CIFS, NFS, and FCP for SCSI or iSCSI for TCP/IP protocols on a NetApp storage appliance running the Data ONTAP® operating system in NFS and Windows® (CIFS) multiprotocol environments. You will also be able to implement active-active controller configuration and SyncMirror® to ensure continuous data availability and rapid recovery of data in the event of a disaster, and use the SnapMirror®, SnapRestore®, and SnapVault® products to manage and protect mission-critical data.
- Set up and maintain Snapshot™ copies
- Configure and administer SnapRestore
- Configure and administer Asynchronous SnapMirror
- Configure and administer Synchronous SnapMirror
- Configure and administer Open System SnapVault
- Configure and administer Operations Manager.
- Configure and administer SnapLock®
- Analyze and resolve data protection problems
- Implement active-active controller configuration, SyncMirror, and MetroCluster to ensure continuous data availability in the enterprise and rapid recovery of data in the event of a disaster
Schedule your exam by calling 1-800-596-3926 or by visiting http://www.prometric.com/NetApp.
Time: 1 hour
(NEW!) Take the practice tests in order to prepare for the NCDA exams:
NCDA – NS0-153 Storage Networking practice test
NCDA – NS0-163 Data Protection Solutions practice test
Log on to NOW™ for access to certification learning paths, course catalogs, and learning opportunities related to NetApp products, solutions, and strategies.
Click here for instructions on how to obtain a NOW account.
Note: Recommended courses may change due to product or technology enhancement and upgrades in the marketplace. Click here for the latest information on NetApp global Authorized Learning Partners and for listings of available courses.