- Au sein du classement mondial Great Place To Work (GPTW), NetApp est classé n°4 parmi un panel de 25 entreprises.
- Cette nomination fait suite à une enquête réalisée auprès des employés de plus de 2,050 filiales d’entreprises internationales. Parmi 455 multinationales distinctes, 25 ont été sélectionnées et nommées parmi les World’s Best Multinational Workplaces.
- Frank Abbenhuijs, Directeur des Ressources Humaines EMEA : « C’est un travail quotidien de leadership de veiller à ce que les employés comprennent bien la vision de la société, la valeur que nous apportons à nos clients, et le rôle essentiel qu’ils jouent dans la satisfaction de nos clients. Ce sont les fondations nécessaires pour une entreprise où les employés s’appliquent à donner le meilleur d’eux-mêmes. Nous interprétons ce classement comme un témoignage de leur fidélité envers l’entreprise.»
- Au cours des 12 derniers mois, l’entreprise est arrivé dans le top 10 des classements « Best Place To Work » dans 10 différents pays:
- #1 Europe
- #1 Chine
- #1 Allemagne
- #2 Autriche
- #3 Suisse
- #4 Canada
- #5 Asie
- #8 Australie
- #9 Japon
- #10 Pays-Bas
Vous trouverez ci-dessous le communiqué complet en version anglaise.
NetApp Named #4 Best Place to Work in the World
AMSTERDAM, the Netherlands —October 15, 2015—
After taking first place in Europe as “Best Multinational Workplace” earlier this year, NetApp is now also recognized as number four of the Best Places to Work in the World. Frank Abbenhuijs, Senior Director Human Resources EMEA, explains why this is significant for NetApp: “It is the daily job of our leadership to ensure that our employees understand NetApp’s purpose, the value that we bring to our customers, and the critical role that our employees play. This is the foundation for creating a workplace where people can do their best job. We interpret our positioning as a testament that our employees really care about their work and their company. We strongly believe that it is because of our unique and friendly culture which enables employees to be at their best and ultimately help us to be perceived as a teammate our customers and partners can count on.”
Today, NetApp (NASDAQ: NTAP) was named #4 on the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces list by Great Place to Work®. This is the fifth consecutive year that NetApp has been named to this list of 25 companies and the 5th year in the top 5. The World’s Best Multinational Workplaces list is the largest global annual study of workplace excellence. The list represents the most definitive recognition of global employer of choice and workplace-culture quality that a company can have.
This year, more than 2,050 subsidiaries of multinational companies participated in the Great Place to Work survey worldwide. Of those organizations, 1,097 individual multinational subsidiaries appeared in national best workplaces lists, representing 455 distinct multinational companies. From this list of companies, the 25 World’s Best Multinational Workplaces were selected.*
A Great Place to Work Around the World
The NetApp culture is a competitive differentiator that unites employees worldwide as the team helps customers define and fulfill their storage and data management visions. In addition to NetApp’s ranking on the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces list, in the last 12 months the company also ranked among the top-10 best workplaces in 10 different countries and territories:
- #1 Europe
- #1 Greater China
- #1 Germany
- #2 Austria
- #3 Switzerland
- #4 Canada
- #5 Asia
- #8 Australia
- #9 Japan
- #10 Netherlands
In addition to the company’s commitment to customers and partners, NetApp is committed to giving back to the communities around the world in which employees live and work. The company encourages employees to participate in the NetApp Volunteer Time Off program. This program enables full-time employees to take off up to five days per calendar year—with full pay and benefits—to volunteer at nonprofits of their choice.
About the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces List
Great Place to Work’s annual World’s Best Multinational Workplaces List ranks the top 25 global companies to work for. Qualifying companies must have been selected for at least five national Great Place to Work® lists, have at least 5,000 employees worldwide and count at least 40% of their global workforce (or 5,000 employees) outside of the company’s home country.
About Great Place to Work®
Great Place to Work®, headquartered in San Francisco, is a global research, consulting and training firm that helps organizations identify, create and sustain great workplaces through the development of high-trust workplace cultures. Great Place to Work serves businesses, non-profit organizations and government agencies in 51 countries.
- Visit us at NetApp Insight®.
- Discover life at NetApp.
- Learn more about NetApp customers.
- Follow NetApp on Twitter.
- Join NetApp on Facebook.
- Connect with NetApp on LinkedIn.
Leading organizations worldwide count on NetApp for software, systems and services to manage and store their data. Customers value our teamwork, expertise and passion for helping them succeed now and into the future. To learn more visit www.netapp.com.
Isaure Cointreau & Nina Verocai
H+K Strategies pour NetApp
01 41 05 44 19 / 01 41 05 44 55