Save the Date:
NetApp Q3 EMEA Unified Partner Program Update Webcast
Date: Monday, 6 December 2021 (60 minutes)
Paris: 3:00 p.m. CEST (UTC + 2 hours)
London: 2:00 p.m. BST (UTC + 1 hour)
We are pleased to invite you to the NetApp Q3 EMEA Unified Partner Program Update Webcast on Monday, 6 December 2021 at 3:00 p.m. CET/ 2:00 p.m. BT.
We’ve got news to share when it comes to NetApp partner program changes! As you know, we have been marching towards a May 2022 date for the launch of the updated partner program. We recently decided to extend that date by six months based on feedback from our Partner Advisory Boards. This extra time allows for integration of new ideas and alignment with our FY23 strategy.
We know you’ll have questions. We’ll share our thoughts on strategy, how to proceed over the next 12 months and cover the latest new and expanded deal-based incentives. Attend our next webcast in our quarterly series to stay informed on these updates and what you should do to best prepare.
What will you learn in the Q3 webcast?
We are committed to a profitable and positive partnering experience along your entire partner journey. Partners continue to be a crucial part of the NetApp team and will continue to be a key element of our success. We appreciate your loyalty and working together we can continue to meet the needs of our mutual customers. We look forward to sharing the information you need first-hand.
- Meet Jenni Flinders, NetApp SVP Worldwide Partner Organization
- Get more details on the new launch date for the next phase of the NetApp partner program
- Learn about both new and updated deal-based incentives and how to use them for maximum profitability
- Understand the plethora of available cloud resources
- Get direction on specializations going forward
- Understand the impact of this change to compliance
- And much more
NetApp Partner Programs Team