We are pleased to invite you to the NetApp EMEA Unified Partner Program Update Webcast on Wednesday, 26 May 2021 at 3:00 p.m. CEST.
NetApp is announcing changes to our Unified Partner Program that will begin in the first quarter of NetApp FY’22 (May 2021) and continue throughout the year. This webcast will give you an overview of what’s new and how the program will be evolving over the coming months.
Here’s what you’ll learn in the UPP webcast:
There’s lots to share and we look forward to giving you the information you need first-hand.
- Learn how our partner strategy and ecosystem will be evolving and what that means to you
- Get details on the latest partner incentives and rewards and how to use them for maximum benefit
- Find out how partner specializations are evolving, the new specializations available and how best to achieve them
- Hear what’s new with Partner Connect, NetApp’s partner locator, and how you can showcase your company
- Gather information on the new compliance schedule and what you need to know about it
NetApp Partner Programs Team
Save the Date:
NetApp EMEA Unified Partner Program Update Webcast
Date: Wednesday, 26 May 2021 (60 minutes)
Paris: 3:00 p.m. CEST (UTC + 2 hours)
London: 2:00 p.m. BST (UTC + 1 hour)