Ransomware is now the single biggest nightmare for every enterprise CISO and security professional, with global damages projected to grow 10x and a ransomware incident every two seconds by 2031.
With 61% of businesses hit by ransomware last year the need for a comprehensive solution to defend against this menace has never been more urgent.
For IT professional leaders, the rapid surge and complexity of ransomware attacks presents a number of dilemmas:
NetApp & Rubrik experts bring together a holistic approach for a zero-trust data security architecture augmented by:
- How should you adjust your enterprise data security architecture and prioritize to face this challenge and be cyber resilient in future
- How to evaluate and adopt the latest immutable data storage and recovery platforms
- How to deploy the latest AI-powered threat detection and response tools and techniques for sub-second defense capability.
Simplicity and Automation
SLA / ILM Policy Engines + API-driven automation
Native Immutability against Ransomware
Built-in ML-driven anomaly detection
Hybrid Cloud Flexibility
Cost-effective storage across on-prem + cloud
Join us and learn how NetApp and Rubrik can secure your application data with incremental backups, anomaly detection, and immutability from ransomware.
Reserved your Seat!
- Raymond Lee, Solution Architect, NetApp
- Dominic Wong, Solutions Architect, Rubrik
- Date: 20 April,
- Time: 11am to 12pm SGT / 10am to 11am WIB
- Venue: ON24