Webinar: Accelerating the use of clinical imaging in research
Did you know that over 90% of clinical data generated globally is comprised of medical images? We’re only just beginning to tap into the value of this critical data asset and its use in research to improve patient outcomes.
Join healthcare experts from NetApp and Google Cloud for an exclusive virtual event on February 15 at 11 PT, 2-3 ET to learn about advanced hybrid cloud data services that simplify how you manage medical imaging data and accelerate the development of AI/ML for research. We’ll dive into the capabilities available within the Google Cloud Medical Imaging Suite and share best practices you can use to take advantage of the latest trends in imaging to modernize and accelerate research discoveries.
In this live event, we will discuss:
- Current medical imaging industry trends
- The benefits of making medical imaging data available for research
- Considerations when evaluating the use of medical imaging data for research
Register today—space is limited!
- Kim Garriott, Chief Innovation Officer, Global Healthcare & Life Science, NetApp
- Jason Klotzer, Imaging Specialist Customer Engineering, Cloud Healthcare & Life Sciences, Google
Questions? Reach out to Angelique Kochanek, Sr. Marketing Manager, for more information.