CDP Program Elements
- In-depth evaluation selection process to collect partner skills, service offering capabilities and PS Practice alignment
- Master CDP Contract, with accompanying guidelines.
- Development Plan created by the partner and the partner manager to promote synergy and strengthen the partner relationship
- An Incentives & Rewards Program In recognition of high quality service delivery
- Global partner locator search tool to give the partner unlimited exposure into NetApp
CDP Certification Requirements
- All CDPs with a current NACE certification will be required to be certified at the NCDA level within 9 months of the signing of the CDP contract. However, it is highly recommended that NCDA certification status be achieved as soon as possible.
- NOTE: The only requirements to become NCDA certified are to successfully pass exams NSO153 & NS0163.
- All CDPs with an expired NACE certification are required to be certified at the NCDA level as soon as possible. No exceptions!
- All new CDPs entering into the Program are required to be certified at the NCDA level
- A CDP may be required to take additional specialty training to meet the requirements of one or more of the PS Practice.