- Contact Sales
+1 877 263 8277
An efficient data center based on VMware® virtualization can boost your IT efficiency, maximize your IT investments, and provide a competitive advantage. The NetApp® flash portfolio complements VMware technology by providing a simplified data management platform integrated with vSphere™ and other VMware solutions.
Turn your virtualized data center into a pool of server, network, and storage resources. Deploy as software-defined storage on commodity servers. Manage, monitor, and provision storage in your vSphere environments through the vCenter server console using NetApp plug-ins.
NetApp removes the complexity of managing data center storage systems by automating many of the storage-related tasks. Virtual Infrastructure administrators can orchestrate the environment as a software-defined data center.
NetApp data management for vSphere environments delivers:
- Instantaneous backup and recovery
- Automation of labor-intensive data management tasks
- The ability to provision storage as fast as VMs
- Data deduplication across primary, backup, DR, and archival storage
- Inline data compaction technologies to improve economics
- Predictable, scale-out storage performance for each virtual machine